Epilog part 2| Starter

(N/A 

WOW WOW WOW WOW I cannot believe I am about to finish a story, even though this is my second this one has taken me a bit of a while to finish and i really love these characters, I hope you did too!

no without any further.... the final chapter of Forever and ever)

"Baby it's time to wake up." I mumble to him as he holds me close to him

"une autre princesse de cinq minutes." Ace says into my shoulder... umm what?

"What baby?"

"5 more minutes." he grumbles

"Hmm, fine." I wait about 10 minutes then he finally lets me go, after that I go into my closet grabbing some clothes for me to wear, today is Ace's first ever game as a starter, I can't wait to watch him play!

"Wanna get breakfast with me and the team? We're gonna go to Ihop in an hour." he says grabbing some clothes

"Sounds good, I'd kill for some good french toast

"Sounds good, I'd kill for some good french toast." I say going into our bathroom

"Of course you would." Ace says jokingly, of course, I took a shower then put on some clothes

I walked out and got Snowflake some breakfast as Ace got ready too, Ace's game starts at 6:00 but the team goes to the stadium 3 hours beforehand to prepare

Ace came out and we went to Ihop, it was just about 15 of them, almost all the starters and a couple of the second strings. As Ace always is, ever since he first joined the team he was friends with all of them and got invited to everything.

"Wassup my mans." he says walking in, there were also a couple of their girlfriends/wives, I was close to a few of them, but a couple were a little over barring, but I still tolerate them.

We all sat down and started to order food, when it came to me and Ace he told the waitress "I'll have the pancake combo, with 2 sunny side eggs, bacon, and hashbrowns, and my girlfriend will have the original french toast, sunny side up egg, bacon, and hashbrowns." he says

"So, you two have known each other for 7 years?" one of the guys asked us, for some reason they kept asking us about our relationship, I'm almost 100 percent sure that this isn't another press conference.

"Yeah.. umm why?" I ask as I ate my french toast

"Oh, just wondering."

Just before we finished eating we got another question: "Wait, so if you two have been together for 7 years, you're like high school sweethearts then." they ask

I laugh a little bit "well, we're not exactly married, but yeah we've been dating since we were juniors in highschool." I answer

"Yeah, little Miss clumsy over here just had to trip over me and then make me fall in love with her."

(Ace's POV)

Today is a huge deal for me, I'm gonna start in my first ever NFL game, like my dream has been since I was 7, but even more importantly... I'm gonna propose to Lilly. I got the ring a month ago, and when i heard I was gonna start in a game, I knew that would be the best time to propose.. Also cause I thought I'd have confidence to do it. I told my team a couple days ago and they all thought I should go for it.. I'm just really hoping she's gonna say yes.. I mean we've been together for so long, and I know there is not one on earth who can make me as happy as she does.

I just got into the locker room and I saw my jersey, all clean, and hung up, signalling I'm gonna start today's game. I changed into some work out clothes and went to the stadd to get taped up before the game, I got taped on my ankle, wrist, and arm. After that I go out with a couple of my teammates and we run drills

"Man we're gonna crush the chargers today." one of my teammates says as we stretch, I always stretch before and after I get the uniform on.

"I hope so, I'm still on that proposal though.. And I'm pumped to be a starter." I tell them

"You got this dude, chill, we don't call you the bullet for nothing, your passes are great man, you can see the whole field, and don't even worry about the proposal, you two clearly love each other." My teammate hypes me up, we continue to stretch then go back into the locker room, I put my pads and jersey on, along with my cleats, socks, sweatbands, and gloves. Once I finish making sure my uniform is on I have my ritual, which might sound a little bit stupid, but I eat 10 red and 10 yellow M&Ms, I've never gone through a game here without doing that, the staff litarlly gets them ready for me.

After I get my M&Ms I go back onto the field and do drills with my whole team. After drills our coach gives us a speech "ok, ok guys, this is the first game of our season, we're in our home field, and we're gonna beat the butts of the chargers and make them go cry to their mommies. We're gonna wish they never set foot in our stadium, we're gonna beat them, and we're gonna need Aarons balls to do that."

"The Bullet!" my team shouts

***

Long story short, my ball got intercepted twice, I made 4 touchdown passes, and we beat the chargers 10 to 38. Now, the game is just over.. And I'm gonna propose to Lily, I see her walking off the bleachers, I normally do a couple interviews before I leave, but I scheduled a couple minutes to propose, when lilly walks to me I grab the small velvet box out my gym bag and walk to the field, I got onto one Knee and Lilly tilts her head, then she realizes what's happening.

All the interviewers and media turn to us... this is it.

(lillian's POV)

Wait... is Ace doing what I think he's doing?

"Lilly... I love you, I love the way you smile, I love your laugh, I love your heart, I love how your eyes glissin, I love your beautiful hair, I love how smart you are, I love how kind you are, I love every last detail about you. I never thought I'd marry my first girlfriend.. But that all changed the day i met you, there could never be anyone else in this world that's more perfect.. We fit together. You're my other half, I truly don't know what I'd do if I didn't spend the rest of my life with you. So Lillian Anderson, will you make me the luckiest man on earth and marry me?"

WOAH

He pulls out the ring, and it's gorgeous, this is seriously feeling like a dream

He pulls out the ring, and it's gorgeous, this is seriously feeling like a dream.. I felt tears of joy slip out my eyes, I had no words and I just nodded my head yes. after a couple seconds I finally uttered out the word "Yes.. yes, yes, yes, yes." I smile

Ace places the ring ong me and jumps up, he wraps me in his arms and twirls me around "she said yes!" he shouts then kisses me. I guess what we said 6 years ago was true.. We're Forever And Ever

The End