,,Surprisingly, yes." Aaliyah said and laughed.

,,Well.. I think I got it too." Shawn said.

,,I have to go and bring my luggages upstairs. See you later." Aaliyah said and made her way to our apartment.

,,You didn't know how I was?" He said still smiling.

,,Yes..."

,,Don't be ashamed. I think it's cool that someone could get to know me and talk to me without knowing who I was. You know it's overwhelming when people talk to me just because of my position." He said and the beautiful smile on his face disappeared.

,,Well I don't know yet how it is but I have a feeling that the girl who spoke up at the ceremony is gonna get kinda famous over here and probably not in a good way."

,,To be honest I really don't think you are going to have a 'bad reputation'." He said.

,,What makes you so sure?" I asked curiously.

,,First of all you are really nice and second of all, Miranda said to you that you have leader potential. Trust me, when Miranda says something like that, it means a lot." He said and smiled again. Oh ghosh, this smile is going to kill me.

,,Thank you." I said simple.

,,For what? I just said the truth out loud."

Before any of us could say one more word, the rest of the group came back and we went to the canteen.

As we got there we sat down at a gigantic table. I sat next to... Shawn and also next to another boy. We ate and everyone except me and Shawn talked and joked around.

I barely ate anything, I was thinking too much about what is going to happen and also about my family. But my thoughts were interrupted by a lot of people who entered the canteen. They were the rest of thr groups. Shawn stood up, smiled at me and went to the other leaders while the rest of the new Foxes started to look for a place where they could sit down. I saw Aaliyah with one more girl and a boy who were also looking for a sit. I waved at Liyah, she saw me and came with the girl and boy to me.

,,Hi Mila. This is Stephanie and this is Jamie. Stephanie, Jamie this is Camila." Aaliyah said.

,,Nice to meet you two. One of you can sit over here." I said and pointed to the chair where Shawn sat.

,,Nice to meet you too. We’re gonna get two more chairs and we're gonna be right back." Stephanie said and went with Jamie to get the chairs while Aaliyah sat down on Shawn's sit.

,,Sooo... How was your tour?" Aaliyah asked me after Stephanie and Jamie left.

,,It was okay. I didn't really pay any attention so probably I'm not even gonna be able to find the way back to the hostel."

,,Why didn't you pay any attention? Were you distracted by something..... or.. somebody?" Aaliyah asked with a smirk on her face.

,,What!? I wasn't distracted by anybody. Why are you even saying that?" I asked confidently but my checks disappointed me.

,,Well first of all you’re red like a strawberry and second of all you were kinda close with my brother at the hostel."

,,What!? No!" I said getting even more red if that's possible.

,,Your checks kinda betray you." Aaliyah said and laughed at me while I was trying to hide my face.

,,Stop! I wasn't distracted by your brother! I don't even know him. I just talked to him a few times. I can't like him or even have a CRUSH on him!" I said still hiding.