"You still haven't given me a reply," he cried. I picked up my books, completely ignoring his question raced down the stairs. He was quick to catch up with me. "Kaitlyn! May I take you out tonight?" He cried as we reached the exit of the auditorium. I looked back at him, "okay," i mouthed and left the auditorium with a smile.

As I walked through the halls, Grayson's voice echoed inside my head and I kept on going back to the conversation that we had. Was it actually a good decision to forget the part where his father wanted to kill me? Familiar faces passed by my side as I walked closer and closer to reach my destination. Faces that I had never communicated with in any manner, but faces that I knew. The faces that turned into frowns whenever the coolest guy of Alexander High touched me. The faces that giggled whenever he kissed me, knowing that I was probably another one of his conquests, but I was blinded by him, his charm, his face, his personality to an extent that I was completely shut out to the rest of the world.

"Oh there you are!" Cassie exclaimed, "i've been searching for you all this time," she put her arm around my beck, leaving all of her weight on my delicate shoulders.
"Jeez! You are heavy," I laughed as I tried to get out from her weight.
"Jeez! You are a delicate, little daddy's princess," she mimicked an annoying tone.
Joking around and mimicking stupid accents, we walked out of the gates of the school where Swayer was waiting for us in a black porsche. 

His hair was like usual all over the place, but his attire was, as usual, boring

His hair was like usual all over the place, but his attire was, as usual, boring. A black jeans with a black T-shirt. "Ugh, Swayyyy your dressing style, is way too off," Cassie lifted up her finger, placing it on Swayer's chest and dragging it all the way up to his chin, giving a little too much emphasis on 'Swayyyy'. "Ohhkayy" I held Cassie's hand pulling her back, "why don't we better get going, right? Cool." Awkward. I moved Cassie towards the backdoor and made her sit, my eyes constantly fixed on hers as she had a constant 'Whaatt?' face.

"I'm sorry about that. She's just..... idk" I half smiled, half shrugged hiding my face by constantly keeping my hand on my forehead. "Come on," Swayer laughed, completely ignoring that any of this embarrassing thing ever happened, as he walked to the driver's seat.  
___

We were leaning against the car, eating waffle rolls as Cassie was busy buying vinyls for herself. She'd been there in the shop for about half an hour now and Swayer was out here with me, our backs against the car, legs crossed over each other.

"There's something that I need to talk to you about..." I murmured as Swayer's phone buzzed.
"Shoot." 
"Grayson asked me to go out with him tonight.."
"Valachi? I..."
"Look I know you don't trust him to that extent, but you could trust me, at the very least."
"It's not about trust... it's complicated.."
"I am not sure how you all want me to react when I don't even know half of the truth!" I half-screamed.
"Okay. I will let you go out with him and cover up for you, but promise me, you'll tell me if he does anything without your consent," he inserted his hand in his pocket.

I shrieked and hugged Swayer, causing him to loose his balance of the waffle roll. We laughed and it felt as if a great burden was lifted off of my shoulders. Finally, Cassie stepped out of the shop, with multiple bags in her hand, and a couple of disks, pressed between her lips. "Jeez! Let me help you with this," Swayer stepped forward and took the bags from her hand. "Thanks, you bad-fashioned, but a good gentleman bodyguard." Swayer lifted up his brow and mouthed something towards her as he smiled and walked to the trunk of the porsche.

"Bye Cass!!!" I waved my habd as we dropped her at the front door of her house, her bags tangling all over her. "Wubye Kat and dis wad phasioned wodyguard" she said as the disks were in her mouth, but we still got the meaning of that.

The trees passed by us in nothing but a swift glance, as Swayer now drove freely because he finally got rid of my annoying best friend. "Where's he gonna take you anyways," he asked, his finger constantly tapping on the wheel. "I don't know yet, but he said it is some place magical," I replied as I recalled the exact words he said. "Oookay," he replied.

We had reached my house and we stepped out of the car. I walked in ahead of him, and the door keepers opened the door for me, "Mommm!!" I shrieked as I saw her, it had been a long time since I met her, I rushed in her embrace and it felt warm, home-like. "Kaitlyn, my sweet girl," she replied. We remained in that position for some time and Swayer stood attentively behind me. "Where's dad?" I asked, waiting for a nice response. "He's up, in the study," she smiled, "yes sweety, he's home."

Without waiting another second, I rushed up the stairs, "DADDY!!!!" I yelled, as the study door opened. "My baby!" He hugged me tightly, "God! I've missed you!"
"I missed you too daddy!" I said, as a tear drop escaped my eye.

After spending some heartfelt time with my family, I got up from the sofa, "Mom, I'm going out with a friend tonight. I'll take Swayer with me."
"Okay sweety, enjoy," mom smiled.
"Wait, what friend? Boy or girl?" Dad started his segment of twenty questions.

"Dad, I'll have Swayer with me. Isn't that enough?" I sat down by his side, "Firstly, a girl my age shouldn't be having a bodyguard by her side every second of the day. But I do, now if that's not already enough, you want to question me about my friends!" I wanted my tone to be respectful and polite, but it didn't come out that way.

"I'm your father, my concern is valid" he replied. "And I'm your daughter, you should trust me." I said, getting up and running up to my room, Swayer following close behind me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!!
Thank you sooo much for reading!
I hope you guys enjoyed it!!
Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!
I love you all!
Byee❤