Ch. 44

Here is the next chapter. I'll update Silver Sins next, so make sure to read that too. Afterwards it's Dracula! 

Michael was speechless, he couldn't even move.

"Boss we thought this through and we believe she married you to inherit your money after your death and then split it with whoever she's working with. She deceived all of us.."
"Yes she did.. and she almost achieved her plan, thank God you're still alive. We don't know who planned this, but they couldn't have planned it any better than this."
"Yes, send an innocent looking girl, who made you fall in love with her and than BAM kill you!" Michael was still speechless. "This is a highly thought out revenge plan and YN is in the middle of it. "Boss, boss? Are you okay, say something!"

"Boss, say something!" Alligator and Blade started to really worry about Michael now. "Michael, are you okay?!" he looked as if he was out of this world. His eyes were blank. 
"Maybe we should let him rest a little, he looks really sleepy?"
"Yes, but first let us give him his medication. I'll go to the kitchen to get it, you go and check on..." he stopped himself before saying YN's name in front of Michael.
"I will." 

Alligator and Blade left Michael's room and went downstairs. Blade headed for the basement to check on YN and Alligator started searching for Michael's medicine. Just before he was about to head upstairs with the pills, he heard Michael's foot steps down the stairs. 

"Boss, are you okay?" he scurried to Michael.
"Never better." Michael replied. 
"Do you want to go back in bed and rest a little more?"
"No."
"Here, take you medicine that the doctor prescribed for the wound!"
"I don't need medicine."
"But, boss, you have to take it and you have to go back upstairs and rest some more because-" Michael  interrupted him
"Where is she, Alligator?" 
"Who, boss?" Alligator wanted to change the topic because he believed Michael wasn't healthy enough to deal with those type of problems now.
"You know who."
"Ah.. no I don't boss..."
"Her, my wifey."
"Oh her! Well she... she ahh... we thought it'd be best if she stayed in the basement for now.."
"Good. We shall go to the basement then." 
"Ah wait a second boss, me and Blade think that you're not quite healthy right now after you know what, so we believe you should wait a little more before seeing YN, so how about we go upstairs and-" Michael just ignored him and headed to the basement. Blade tried to stop him, but once Michael had decided something, he was unstoppable.

He opened the heavy door to the basement, went down the stairs and there she was...

She looked up at him and started calling his name. Michael stood in front of her like a statue with face that showed no emotions. 

"Michael, love, you finally came! What is going here? Why are they keeping me here? Tell them to let me go!" her hands were tied behind her back, her hair was messy and she had the same clothes on. "This place is scaring me!" it was a scary place indeed with different kinds of tools that were used to "inspire" people to talk. It was cold and grey. There were bodyguards everywhere. "Aren't you gonna say something, tell them to let me go! I'm your wife!"
"Wife?" Michael asked.
"Yes! Michael do something please! I promise you that I haven't done anything wrong and I never wanted to hurt you and-" Michael suddenly slapped her, she almost collapsed.
"How could you... " Michael's faced changed from emotionless to filled with rage "I believed you, I loved you, I gave you everything you ever wanted! I showered you with gifts and love and you.... you little bitch!" 
"No that's not true, I swear, please believe me!"
"SHUT UP!" he slapped her again, this time harder, causing her to collapse on the floor
"Boss, you should calm down, it's not good for you health!" Alligator said.
"I'll tell  you what's good for my health... to kill that bitch!" his voice made everyone be afraid. He pulled a gun out of his pants and pointed it at YN. She screamed in fear and closed her eyes, whispering "No" and "Please". "I'll kill that woman right here right now and move on with my life! That deceiving little bitch..." he was holding the gun tightly in his hand. He felt how his whole body begun to shiver, especially the hand that was about to take YN's life, who was curled up on the floor, crying and waiting for the bullet. Michael begun sweating too and you could see it on his forehead. His breathing got heavy and he was trying to pull the trigger, but his index finger felt as if it had turned into wood and was unable to bent. It wasn't like he hadn't taken lives before, but this time it felt completely different. 

Everyone waited for the shot in silence but Michael put the gun back into his pants.

"I'm not gonna kill you now, oh no... I'm gonna make you suffer first and then kill you!" the sweat glistened on his forehead.
"Great! Should we use the toys on her to make her talk, boss?"
"Not yet, I first need to decide what to do with her... let's see now... ahm lying, stealing, working for my enemy, breaking my heart, trying to kill me... we need a proper punishment that includes all those things, am I right?"
"Yes, boss.."
"She stays here until I come up with something!" Michael ordered and headed upstairs. Before he left the room, he looked at her one more time and left. He went into his room, closed the door behind him and fell on his knees.

"I can't kill you..." he whispered to himself "I can't kill you DAMMIT!" he burst into tears "Why YN, why... why didn't you just shoot me.. why you torture me like this..." 

I hope you liked this chapter, please have a little patience and soon we'll discover what is really going on here. I'll update Silver Sins next, where they finally know who the werewolf is, but that doesn't mean that you and Michael are safe... So make sure to read that too and next it's Dracula!

Much love,

your writer.