Ch. 31

"I would never cheat on you, YN..." he whispered "because I... I... love you."
My heart stopped beating for a second.
Michael said he loved me...

My body became weak under his.

So weak that I couldn't move and the reason for my weakness was Michael and his words.

Did he really mean it? Or did he just say it to calm me down?

He let go of my hands, removed his body from mine and got up from the bed. I was still on it, still unable to move.

"Next time I'm gone, don't let people inside the house. Especially when there's no one around you." he said that, went to the door, opened it and left, just like this.

But I was happy.

I was very happy, because he said he loved me. I even felt myself smile. I didn't know what happened and how it happened... I was a sold prisoner in his home and now I had transformed into a woman, who loves him madly and got so jealous to the point I almost lost my mind.

How did I fall in love with him and when did that happen?

Michael's POV

I scurried to my room, before my tears started falling out. I didn't want anyone to see me like this!

I quickly shut the door behind me and locked it.

I couldn't believe I just allowed myself this stupid weakness and told her I loved her. I shouldn't have! Why did I do that? What was I expecting? To hear her say she loves me back? Me?! I fucking bought her from her father and then forced her to live here.. how could she possibly love me when I was the cause of her suffering?

I hid myself under the blanket to cry just as I used to do when I was a little child.

My life was fucked up. My father, brothers, my whole family and then this vicious business... I wondered why did God pick me? I wanted a normal life with a woman who would love me for me and not for money or because I forced her to! And that was exactly what I was doing to YN... I was forcing her.

But I loved her so much! She seemed different to me, like the type of woman I'd always wanted for myself to marry and have children with! My own family... But she would never want a baby from a man like me - a criminal. What was I going to do!?

RING RING

Who was calling me? I didn't want to talk to anyone right now! However, the phone wouldn't stop ringing, so I got up to see who it was.

It was an unknown number.

That was weird.

It started ringing again.  

Who and why would hide their number? This wasn't good...

I picked up.

"Hello?"
"Hello, Michael..." the voice sounded really weird. It was coming from some kind of machine! Someone was hiding their real voice from me!
"Who are you?"
"Someone..."
"What do you want from me?"
"I just want to warn you about your little flower..." what the fuck was this?
"Flower? Is this some kind of a phone prank?"
"YN..." then he whispered her name and this made me so mad. No other man had the right to say her name in that way!
"Who the fuck are you? And how do you know YN?"
"Who am I is not important. The important thing is who is YN.."
"I don't understand what you're trying to stay! What do you want?"
"YN isn't who you think she is..."
"What? What do you mean? I don't understand!! Tell me-" the he hung up. "Hello!!" I yelled into the phone, but it was too late.

What did just happen? Who called and what did they mean by YN not being YN?

I was speechless and didn't know what to do.

Oh-oh! Who did just call?
This one was short, but next update is coming tomorrow :)