Ch. 41

"Tell me what?" the two of them jumped at Michael's voice.
"Ah... nothing.." Blade said.
"Actually, it's something..." Alligator added.
"Yes, it is!" Michael was just staring at them for a few seconds then said
"You know what... I would aks you what's going on and why you're acting so weird but then you'd tell me and why would I wanna know that when I'm just too happy right now because of the beautiful honey moon I had with my beautiful wife." with this he turned around and followed YN upstairs.

"She definitely got him madly in love with her." Blade said.
"Yeah.. great. Whatever we tell him, he won't belive us.."
"That's why we'll need some solid proof."

Michael's POV
Next morning

For the first time in my life I woke up happy next to the woman I loved, who was also my wife.

For the first time in my life I knew what true happiness was. I would think of my past relationships with the women I thought I loved and were good for me, to only realize what a fool I was and that there was no other woman like my sweet wife. 

I turned around in bed to place my arm over her warm body and hold her until she woke up, but it landed on the empty bedside. I looked around the room, my eyes hungrily searching for her.

"Baby?" I thought she was in the bathroom, but no sounds came from there, so I assumed she must have gone downstairs to make some breakfast. I jumped out of bed, fixed myself in the bathroom and went downstairs to look for her. 

The sun, coming throught the big windows of the house, was making it shine and look airy. I looked outside to see if everything was fine and it was. My men were on their posts, doing their jobs, guarding my home and cleaning up. 

"Good morning, boss." Blade greeted me.
"Morning, Blade." we were in the kitchen, but there was no sign of YN. "Where's YN?"
"I don't know.. I haven't seen her."
"Haven't seen her? I thought she was here making breakfast like she usally does."
"Well I haven't seen her around the house this morning. I thought she was sleeping, boss. But I can ask if anyone else has seen her, if you want." I nodded my head and went to make some coffee. 

After what seemed like half an hour Blade returned with Alligator and they both looked worried. 

"Boss, no one has seen YN..."
"What?"
"We asked everyone..." I suddenly felt uneasiness that felt like a string around my neck and stones on my chest. 
"We'll start looking for her right now! I want you to check every inch of this house and the gardens too! She must be here somewhere! Tell everyone not to stop until they find her".

We begun looking for my wife but with no success. She seemed to have vanished! This was insane! Me and my people checked every room in this house, every wardrobe, under every bed, the basement, everything... but no sign of her.

"How about the gardens?" I nervously asked Blade. 
"No boss, no sign of her there either. They even searched with dogs!" 
"Oh God.." I placed my hands on my head. I was really getting worried now and couldn't stop myself from walking in circles around the room. "This is impossible! My wife can't just vanish like that! Wait.. " I suddenly stopped "What if she.. decided to... leave me." the thought was too painfull and I felt it made my knees weak.
"Her clothes are in the room, right?" Alligator asked.
"She doesn't need clothes to leave me, you fool!"
"Boss, calm down, we'll find her!"
"No, she can't leave me... she loves me. I know that for sure! Something bad happened to her... someone took her!"
"But how is this possible! We have guards, dogs, you!" Blade protested.
"That's the only possible story I can think of! Someone must have kidnapped her... "
"Boss..." Alligator cleared his throat "What if she... you know... for some reason, I don't know what.. decided to run away and leave you by sneaking out of the house when you fell asleep?" I looked at him, than back at Blade, who seemed to agree with Alligator. 
"If you say this one more time, I'll shoot the both of you."

That was the last thing I wanted to hear right now. I knew she loved me and I knew something bad happened to her! My baby needed me badly right now and I was going to do the impossible to find her.

"I'm gonna say it for the last time.. YN loves me and she didn't leave me! Someone must have kidnapped her and you fools are good for nothing! How can such thing happen in my own house, which is full of secutiry!? Gather everyone and we begin looking for her immediately!"

Alligator's POV

We nodded our heads in agreement, embarassed that we couldn't protect the boss' wife. We headed together with Blade to gather all the security and begun looking for YN literally everywhere. However, I couldn't stop thinking about the letter we got from the anonymous writer about YN...

"Blade, " I said on the way "do you think that this could have something to do with the letter?"
"Yes, I do." at least I wasn't the only one who thought that.
"Should we tell Michael?"
"Are you crazy? Didn't you hear what he just said? He's gonna kill us if we tell him! We need proof and evidence, without it we're dead! He's so inlove with YN, he's blind!"
"It's true, I've never seen him like this before."
"Listen to me, we have to keep our eyes open and be very careful! If the letter contains the truth, then YN is very dangerous and maybe she wasn't kidnapped, but she run away herself. Maybe that was her intention all the way from the start! We have to be very careful from now on..."
"Yes, you're right.."

Next update in 48 hours