Ch. 21

Suddenly from the man's chest came blood and we heard a gun shot. He collapsed on the table with eyes wide open and smashed his head against the hard surface.

What the hell happened?

We heard gun shots and before I knew it, Michael pushed the table with his one hand and grabbed me with his other, so that we ended up behind it. There were bullets coming at us but the table served as our shield! I screamed in panic not knowing what was happening and who fired those bullets at us! Michael, Alligator and Blade didn't let out even one single scream, but I guessed they were used to this lifestyle.

I saw Michael pull a big gun from under his white coat, getting ready to fire back at them.

"What the hell did just happen in my damn casino??!" his voice was angry.
"Someone's trying to kill us, boss!" Blade replied.
"AGAIN!" Alligator added.
"YN, stay here and don't move!" he ordered, then in that moment the bullets stopped and Michael used this very second to get up on his feet and start shooting at them.

"FUCK YOU ALL!" he yelled and kept shooting at the same time "YOU THINK YOU CAN KILL ME?!!" he literally 'decorated' the whole room with bullets.

Then I heard more man bursting into the room, but then I realized they were Michael's man since they attacked those who tried to kill us.

I gathered my courage when I heard the bullets lessened and decided to look from behind the table to see what was going on.

I saw Michael's people fighting with the others and there were a few more bullets that I heard, but in the end, most of them managed to escape. Michael's people got only two men and immediately knocked them out. I heard someone say that everything was safe right now so I rose on my two feet from behind the table and so did everybody else.

Michael's men didn't chase the bad guys since we were in a casino and didn't want the guests to see all of that and to attract the police. Besides, Michael was happy that they got two men.

He and his people approached the shooters to examine them and so did I too.

The men were dressed in black and were wearing masks to cover their faces, and Michael ordered to tie them down really good.

"What are you doing?" he noticed me standing there and staring.
"Nothing.. I'm just looking."
"Those things are not for women to see. Blade, take her home." he ordered. Then I noticed his lip was bleeding. He must have hurt himself in all this 'show'.
"You're bleeding!"
"I'm okay."
"But let me cle-" then he said something that touched my heart...

He turned around, looked me in the eyes and said

"YN... please, listen to me and return home with Blade." the word 'please' and the way he said it sounded so sweet just like pure honey coming out of his mouth. He has never said it to me before and his eyes were warm and sparkly. I knew it was just a stupid word and a stupid sentences, but it made me almost melt and convinced me to listen to him.
"Okay.." I nodded.
"Let's go, YN." Blade said and we headed towards the door.

When we got in the car Blade started to calm me down and to explain that this was normal for their business and assured me not to worry about anything, because Michael was going to take care of everything.

Michael's POV

"Should we close the casino, boss?"
"No! If we do, it's gonna look suspicious. The guests didn't notice anything, so there is no reason for such thing. But you can tell the security to keep their eyes open!"
"Okay boss, I'm going."
"Alligator close the door! We need to see who those men are!"

I was thinking about YN while my men were handling the shooters.

I only hoped she didn't get too scared... I wondered if she saw me as a bad person? Well, I kind of was a bad person, but... life shaped me that way.

"Boss, we don't know them!" they said as they uncovered the faces.
"I don't know them either. Have never seen them in my life." my man continued removing the clothes while they were still unconscious  and once they were done, I noticed the same tattoo from the first guy who tried to kill YN when she escaped. "What the hell is this?" something serious was going on and I had to find out what "I've never seen a family with this tattoo before! This shit is not even manly!" I said.
"I don't like that at all..." Alligator said "Someone is trying to kill you, boss, someone we haven't dealt with before."
"But if we haven't had business with them, then why kill me? I don't understand what the fuck is going on!" I sighed and knew there was only one thing left to do now "Get the men in the car and bring them home in the basement. We're gonna have a little chat with them..."

I was gonna torture those motherfuckers until they begin singing like birdies.

As for YN, I was never going to let her know I did that.

This chapter was short, but next one will be long! Love you guys :*