Ch. 36

"So Mrs. Jackson," I literally trembled, blushed, my heart fluttered, felt butterflies and begun sweating when he said Mrs. Jackson "are you hungry, thirsty, tired?"
"No, no and definitely not." I smiled. I felt nervous as we were all alone in the house and the bedroom was right behind us. "But my feet do hurt a little.. I could lie down..." they didn't hurt, it was an excuse to seduce him into bed.
"Then, allow me!" he came to me and next thing I knew, he lifted me up and was caring me bridal style to the bedroom.

He opened the door with his elbow and when we entered.. oh Lord! There were rose petals everywhere! There were so many of them that they made the room smell beautifully like roses. The only light in the room was coming from the many burning candles on the floor and furniture. It looked so relaxing and romantic. 

I could hear Michael clearing his throat silently as he was caring me towards the bed, which was covered in petals and I knew it was because he got nervous. I was very nervous too. We'd made love before, but it was very different now! He was my husband now... a very romantic husband. 

He gently placed me on the bed, kissed my forehead and said

"I'll let you rest... you must be tired, princess."

What?! He was just going to let me rest here? What about making love and stuff? Could it be that he actually believed me when I said my feet hurt? Or was he just nervous? Michael... nervous? And refusing to make love to me? 

"I know I put you through a lot lately... I know I'm very difficult to be with and I don't want that for you anymore. From now on I'm not gonna push you into anything that you don't want." he took my hand in his, brought it up before his face, kissed it and placed it gently on the bed, where it was before he took it. "Good night."

A good night? Hell no.

"Wait, Michael!" I shouted before he left.
"Yes, princess?"
"I ah..." think, YN, think! What to do? I didn't want him to leave and I was embarrassed to tell him I wanted to make love to him! "I mean ouch my feet! They're killing me!"
"I'll go get you a painkiller! I took medications in case something like this happened, be right back!"
"NO!" ups, that was too loud "I mean... I get stomachache from painkillers and that makes me upset and we don't want that! But you can massage my feet, if you don't mind, of course..." 
"Oh, of course!" he sat where my feet were on the bed, took my left one in his huge hands, removed the shoe and started to gently massage it.  It felt so good! I didn't know he was so good at giving massages! 
"Mmm..." I moaned. His hands were magical.
"You like it?" he asked with his sweet voice.
"Yeah.. I love it." I confessed, looking at him. This made him shy, because I saw his cheeks turn red, then he looked down at my foot. After a minute, he started massaging my other foot.
"Feel better now?" he asked after a few minutes.
"Yes, but I realized now that my whole leg hurts! Could you massage further up, please?"
"Sure." he started moving his hands up as he was massing me.
"And my poor knee hurts too..." his hands travelled up to my knee, gently massaging, yet I wasn't fully satisfied... 

There was something else I wanted him to massage.

"Oh Michael, it's getting worse! Now my thigh hurts!"
"What? Your thigh?" he was totally buying it. "Let me see!" he placed his hands on my thigh, moving them from spot to spot, asking "Here?"
"No!"
"Here?"
"No! Move up!" he did and asked again
"Is the pain here?"
"No, Michael! Up." he was almost to my womanhood.
"Up?" he asked, because we both knew that if he moved further up, he'd be touching my soft spot.
"Yes!" he moved his fingers just a millimeter more. I had never before seen him so nervous and unsure to touch me! He never showed me this side of him and I loved it so much. He looked at me with eyes that questioned here? "No, Michael, let me show you!" I grabbed his hand and placed it over my womanhood. "Here..." I whispered, looking into his eyes shyly, yet seducing. Now he finally got what I had been trying to say. I felt his skin becoming hotter and his breathing changed. His skillful fingers were moving in a circular motion over my clitoris, causing me to close my eyes in pleasure. I then begun to slowly rock my hips against his fingers and when I felt his index finger go to my entrance to caress it, I became so red, because I was so wet and now Michael knew too. He knew how he made me feel, he knew he had this control over me. 
"Ahh!" I couldn't control myself as he inserted his finger inside of me. It slid inside me so easy and smooth, because I was very wet. He begun moving it up and down to the rhythm of my hips, then I felt myself stretching out more as his middle finger slid inside of me too, and he placed his thumb over my clitoris to gently rub it, while moving his fingers inside of me. I suddenly got so hot, that one would think I had temperature! Especially deep inside, right between my legs... it was so hot and wet that I couldn't think anymore. I had the feeling I was going to explode any second now until suddenly I felt him remove his fingers from me.

I opened my eyes and looked at him with displeasure for I was almost in the heavens, and wanted to know why he won't take me all the way there.

When I opened my eyes I saw him removing his belt and unzipping his pants to free the huge bulge that was in them. He was so fast in removing his clothes and thank god, because I wasn't able to wait anymore...

I curiously watched him remove his underwear and when his erect dick sprung out I could swear I felt my walls throb. The thought of having his big and thick manhood pumping in and out of me made me insane and wet.

I saw his tip glistened with precum. He was very excited too and didn't wait any longer but jumped right on top of me, spreading my legs wide open with his hands and next thing I knew he was inside of me, moving his hips back and forth, fast, smooth and steady.

I wrapped my arms around him and placed them on his back. I dug my feet into the bed to give me support and strength to move my hips to his rhythm. It felt so good making love to my own husband! His head was buried in my neck with his lips parted, breathing heavily in and out. Then I heard him whisper in my ear sweet words of love, which made the pleasure even stronger. 

Soon it felt so intense and I got so wet as I reached my peak and shortly afterwards I felt some liquid, and realized that Michael came inside of me. He removed himself from me and the liquid poured right out of my entrance on the sheets and my inner thigh. 

He collapsed next to me and after a minute, after he had regained little strength, pushed me and spun me so that I would end up on his chest in his sweet arms. I placed my hand over his body to hug him and he placed his over my back. 

After what seemed to me five minutes, I had calmed down and was thinking about how I met Michael and where we were today in our relationship.

"What you thinkin' about?" he said with his sweet voice, his fingers were playing with my hair. 
"The first time I saw you." I replied with a smile on my face. 
"Oh God..." he giggled.
"Can you imagine this!? How we were the first time we met and how we are now! Wow..."
"Wow indeed! You know what... I've always hated being who I am... you know in the mafia and having to deal with all that shit, but now that I think about it, if I wasn't in the mafia and if I wasn't dealing with all that stuff, I would have never met you.."
"Yeah and if my father wasn't an alcoholic! I've always hated him for that, but it brought me to you!"
"It was fate, princess. It was our fate to be together."
"Yes, it was." I thought that this was the right moment to ask Michael about his family. We just made love, he was calm, talkable, in a good mood so I decided this was the perfect time for that question. "Baby..." I begun.
"Yes?" I begun to stroke his bare chest.
"You've never told me anything about your family... your mom, brothers and sisters..." I gulped down "..dad." he sighed deeply as he heard the last word.

I prayed I didn't make him angry with my question.