Ch. 42

Previously:

So Michael and you recently got married and returned home from your honeymoon. You got to know him better while alone and finally he started to change, and reveal his true self to you, which was a loving and carrying husband. You finally started to inderstand him better and his temper's gotten milder. But when Michael woke up this morning, he didn't find you next to him or anywhere else in the house. You've disappeared and no one knows where you are. Alligator and Blade, his closest employees and advisors, had received some kind of letter while the two of you were away, in which, so it would seem, someone was saiyng very bad things about you. However, they haven't said anything about it to you or Michael, nor do they know who wrote it.

Next day
Michael's POV

I hadn't eaten the whole day. My stomach felt like a big knot and I was a nervous wreck. My wife had been missing for more than 24 hours now and we couldn't find her anywhere. I was devastated! I felt weak and helppless for the first time in my life. I had no idea what to do. All my men were searching for her, I was doing everything I could to get some kind of information... but without success. The only thing left to do now was go visit all the families one by one since there was a possibility that someone took her to revenge me. I prayed this wasn't the case. But it was either this or she escaped from me.  

I hoped, and I know it sounded crazy, it was the second, because if some family took her, they could make her suffer. But if a family took her, why won't anybody call me to ask for money or something like that? I was literally going insane! This situation was killing me! I had to do something and do it quickly! I had to find my YN no matter what! And the person who took her... I was going to kill them. 

"Are the weapons ready?" I asked Blade.
"Yes, everything's ready, boss."

It was not my style to knock at the door, ask for permission to enter, then ask if they had my wife. I was Michael fucking Jackson. I shoot everybody, bust the door open and take what I want! I was going at war! 

"Fine. I'll wash the streets with blood if I have to, but I will find YN. Let's go." we got ouside of the house and headed to the cars. I was just about to get in when one of my men, who guarded the front gates, yelled

"BOSS BOSS IT'S YN!" I couldn't believe it and quickly jumped away from my car to look. I saw him holding YN in the distance. I scurried to her and screamed her name. She screamed mine and started running to me too. I held her in my arms tightly, I couldn't believe it! My heart was beating so fast, it was going to explode. 

"What happened to you, baby? Are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere?" I was examining her body, while showering her with questions, she looked pale. 
"I am o..." before she could finish her sentance, she closed her eyes and fainted. I caught her in my arms and carried her inside. Blade called my doctor immediately. 

I gently placed her on the couch in the living room while waiting for the doctor. He came quickly and YN begun to slowly regain her consciousness. 

"Her vital signs are all looking good, Michael. She was under stress so that's what caused the fainting. Nothing to worry about."
"Thank you, doctor. YN, do you want some water?"
"No, I'm fine." I waited for the doctor to leave, because we couldn't talk in front of him "Tell me what happened! I was worried sick! Where were you!?"
"I got up to use the bathroom and someone attacked me from behind. They did it so quickly I couldn't even scream!"
"What... who was that?" my blood started to boil in my veins.
"I don't know! They placed something over my mouth and next thing I knew I woke up at this place..."
"Oh God..." I couldn't believe it. 
"It was a house! I was locked in this room and there was no one!"
"My love, I'm so sorry, this happened to you! It was all my fault! I couldn't protect you in my own damn house."
"It's not your fault! I'm here now and we're together finally!" I took in my arms and held her tightly.

"I have one question..." Blade interrupted us and we looked at him "How did you get here?"
"I escaped." YN replied. 
"So you were kidnapped, probably by some gangsters, locked in their house and you could escpae just right under their noses."
"Well, as you can see I'm here!"
"How do you escape from people who were so good, that they kidnapped you in the middle of our house and no one saw them? Not even the guards around the whole house?"
"Well, I just.. I guess luck was on my side!"
"Stop asking her all those questions! Can't you see she's tired, you fools! Come baby, I'll take you upstairs to rest, tomorrow you're gonna tell me everything again and I swear I'll find the people, who did this to us."

Blade's POV

I waited for Michael and YN to go upstairs so that I can talk to Alligator.

"Are you buying all this?"
"Hell no! I'm starting to believe that letter more and more!"
"Me too, there's something very fishy about her story. How can she be kidnapped in the middle of our house! And how can she escpae from a gangster's house!?"
"Exactly, everybody knows how well gangsters guard their homes, not even a bird can fly over it! Therefore, I don't believe that she was kidnapped. If you ask me, she left the house alone to do something and whatever it was that she needed to do, she's done with it and now she returned back home."
"Yes! And she returned for a reason!"
"This girl is not innocent at all. She has some kind of a plan and we need to do something about it!"
"Let's show Michael the letter."
"Are you insane!? Didn't you see what just happened? She told him all those stupid lies, that even a kid won't believe in, and he believed it all! He'd believe anything that comes out of her mouth! He's become blinded by his love for her!"
"Well, what do you want us to do then? If she's so dangerous as it says in the letter and if we don't show it to him now and something happens later, he'll blame us for not doing it! Do you realise that?"
"Alright, here's what I suggest we do... let's keep a very close eye on her for a few days and hear her story again tomorrow, then we'll give Michael the letter."
"Fine."
"Besides, Michael's very emotional now that she's just returned home, he'll have calmed down a little after a few days and it will be the perfect time to tell him the truth."