Ch. 24

I could feel his heart beating through his chest fast and his body was slightly shaking, he probably never expected me to do that! Then he broke the kiss and whispered against my lips

"I love you."

He loves me? He really does?

Did he just say, he loves me? Or was I hearing things?

I froze in his arms at the unexpected words. I never believed that he had feelings for me! I thought I was only here for... you know what.

He distanced his face from mine a little so that he could look at me. I thought he was expecting me to say something, maybe tell him I love him too, but did I really? I certainly liked him, but was I in love?

"I.. I-"
"Shh.." I tried to speak, but he gently placed his index finger over my mouth "You don't need to say anything now..." he sighed "I know that the circumstances under which we met weren't the best in the world and I wished we met differently! I wish I could change it, but I can't..." he was looking so deeply into my eyes and I was listening to him like a hypnotized little girl "I also know that I'm not the most handsome man, nor the most patient or good, but I really do mean well and I care so much about you..." he placed his hand over my cheek to gently stroke it, then said "and I fell in love with you head over heals... I was afraid to tell you, but I can't hide it anymore, I need to let you know how I feel about you." then his fingers started playing with my hair "I know you don't love me, but if you agree to give me time, I promise I'll do my best and I'll try to be more patient and a better man!"
"But you are patient!" I whispered and I read from his face that he didn't understand what I was talking about "All this time I've been here and you never forced me to do anything that-" he interrupted me.
"You have no idea how many times I wanted to force you, YN!" he looked away, embarrassed. "There were so many times I dreamt of walking into your room, taking your clothes off and making love to you! I don't even know how I managed not to do it!"
"But you did..." I whispered "And I thank you for it." he looked at me again. "Thank you for helping my father, also. No one has ever done anything to help me before..."
"I would do anything for you..." he whispered with such a soft, sweet voice that made me shiver. Then I felt his hand on my neck, pulling my face towards his until our lips locked together in a kiss.

His lips felt so soft and gentle against my own that I had started melting. Soon, I felt his arms wrapping themselves around my trembling body and bringing it to his. He felt so warm and pleasant, the aroma of his cologne was heavy yet sweet and intoxicating.

He parted my lips with his and I felt him insert his tongue inside of my mouth to seek mine. I let him do that and soon his tongue found mine and he lead the rhythm of the kiss. As soon as our tongues met, I felt some sensation hitting my body and I lost my mind completely, I couldn't even think.

He was so soft, slow and gentle that he had me melting in his arms. I've never before in my life been kissed like that! His tongue slowly twirled around mine as his soft lips were brushing against mine.

His lock around my body got stronger and suddenly I felt something hard against my thigh. He pushed himself further onto my body as if he wanted me to feel it and then I realized...

it was his manhood!

I felt myself starting to sweat at the mere thought of his hard manhood which he was proudly rubbing against my thigh.

"This is what you do to me..." he whispered in my mouth and I felt all of my strength disappear from my body, giving Michael full control over me.