Chapter 15

This school felt like any other school would be.

ABSOLUTELY FUCKEN BORING..

Someone come and kill me to spice things up in my life please.

I managed to stay awake through my "normal" curriculum since they're all taught in the morning. Finally, the bell rung for the end of class which only means one thing.

LUNCH

Fuck yeah, I'm bouta feast like there's no tomorrow.

I turn my head around to face Midoriya who was putting his notebooks away.

"Heyyyy buddy, can I join you in getting lunch pleaseee?"

"O-oh, Y/N! Of course you can! We are going to be going with Uraraka and Iida ok?"

"Oo yeah, sounds great! Its about time for me to make some more friends."

"Are you ready to go Y/N and Midoriya?"

I turn my head to the side and face the person who was now speaking, Iida.

"Yep, lets go you guys. I can't wait to eat like its my last."

I stand myself up and walk to Uraraka who was coming to meet us halfway. I smile at her and say,

"Hey Uraraka, I hope we can be really good friends if you don't mind. You'd be my first girl friend here."

"Omg of course Y/N! This is going to be so much fun I'm glad we can sit and have lunch together. In all honesty, it probably would've been awkward if I was the only girl. Just keep this between you and me?"

"Of course! My lips are sealed."

We started to giggle in secrecy as the boys caught up with us and after that, we headed for the cafeteria. After getting our meals we took our seats at a surprisingly empty table and began to eat. We made idle chit chat and complimented to hero who made our food, Lunch Rush.

Once we finished and the bell rang signifying that our next class starts in ten minutes, we headed back to homeroom and waited for our teacher.

As I was sitting and doing absolutely nothing I decided to awake the beast. I tapped on his back and waited for him to look back, but no response.

"Oi Blondie. How was your lunch? Did ya miss meee hehehe."

"Hah! You fucken wish I did idiot."

"Awee, you wound my poor heart. And I was gonna ask if I can come eat with you tomorrow. Guess not."

"Oi I never said anything against that-"

"Hey Bakugou, let her sit with us. It would be so unmanly if you didn't let her join us."

I look at the person who is now standing next to the walking explosion but is also facing me with a warm smile.

"Hey Y/N, we haven't necessarily met officially so here goes nothing. The name's Eijiro Kirishima!"

He said this while making a thumbs up and pointing towards him.

"Hey Kirishima! Obviously you know my name, so yea. Its super great to meet you!"

His face bloomed into an infectious smile as we shook hands.

"I Hope we become great friends. That'd be so awesome and manly of us!"

"HAHAHA for sure!"

I mimicked his pose and we both laughed. I asked for his number and put him in as: The Rock.

Full pun intended hehe..

The bell for class now beginning rung and Kiri went back to his seat. I was talking a bit with Bakugou when suddenly,

TRANSPORTED (Reader X MHA)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें