Chapter 10

Talk about nerve-wrecking..

After a couple more steps, I finally stood before the two boys with the many questions. Both seemed to be lost in thought until they heard my steps as I had approached them. Bakugou was leaning against the tree with his arms crossed while Deku just stood on the opposite side of tree with his hands in his pockets. We just stood all stood there, unmoving, and the awkward silence ensued.

Well, some conversation this was. Good talk you guys.

I decided I should be the one to bring the conversations to a start, so I finally asked,

"What do you guys want to know?"

Finally we seemed to be getting somewhere because after I asked, they began to ask their questions.

"Who are you?"

I chuckled slightly and looked at the blonde who asked the question.

"My name's Y/n and I'm a student here at UA, well at least now I am."

"Where did you come from, because you fucken said that you had just gotten your damn quirk today but you're supposed to have either received yours at the age of four or you would be fucken quirkless. Then again, I shouldn't be surprised as now the quirkless shitty Deku over here suddenly has a fucking quirk."

I rubbed the back of my neck, exasperated by the way he talks about Deku and a tad bit nervous to see how they take what I say to them.

"What would you guys think if I told you that I'm not from here, and by not from here I mean from this world?"

Deku gasped and his eyes widened to the size of saucers while I saw Bakugou tense up and give a questioning glare.

"U-um y/n, what do you mean not from this world? You can't possible be saying that you're from-"

"Another universe? Yea, that's exactly what I mean. Think about it, why else would I randomly appear out of the fucken sky? I know its hard to believe, and on top of that my quirk. You guys both heard me say how I literally just got my quirk today."

"Prove it then. How the fuck do you expect us to believe this non-believable shit unless you have proof."

"You got a point there, spikey. Problem is, I don't know how to show you guys I'm not lying-"

Oh wait, what if I show them something that's from the other world.

"Hold on, give me a second."

I quickly dig into the pocket of my hoodie and pull out my proof.

My phone.

I don't think they have phones like these here in this world. The design should be different, hell the damn phone has to has something different than those of this world.

I hold it out for them to get a look at it. They take a step closer to inspect the phone while they take out theirs. Thankfully its entirely different than the ones they have and they also realized that. They seem to believe my "proof" and nodded their heads towards me.

"Well now that I've somewhat proved that I'm truthful in what I say, what other questions do you have?"

"I hope this isn't pushing into your privacy, but can you explain how your life was in you world?"

"No worries, you're fine Deku. Basically imagine a world without quirks at all. No one has super powers and there's no such thing as a hero system or school's to become heroes like how this place is."

"That's fucken crazy, how can there be no fucken quirks?"

"It's exactly what I said. Remember, I'm not from here so its different compared to you guys. We got plain schools and jobs, with no one having super powers. Only thing close to 'superheroes' are the movies and shows they make of written out characters of make believe. Other than that, everything is like the same here as over there."