[63] I Killed Him

L O V I N G
L A K Y N

THE FIRST DIRTY thought—as Lakyn had referred to it as—that passed through my head was kissing him. Making out with him. Just feeling my lips on his. The small act of intimacy was hardly dirty—I mean; it certainly can be—but I just needed his lips right now. . .amongst other things.

So, as I looped my arms around, I stared up at him tentatively. "I want to kiss you." I grinned and he mirrored my expression. "Is that dirty enough?"

He shook his head, chuckling. "Nah, but it'll do."

My fingers interlinked behind his neck as I pulled myself up, on the edge of my toes before I firmly pressed my lips to his. He matched my movements instantly, his hands sliding down from my waist to my behind, where his large hands then massaged me through the silky material of my dress.

His skilled mouth moved in sync with mine. I was not the biggest fan of French kissing, but the way that he did it was so incredibly sexy. In fact, as his hand planted a firm slap against my ass, I squealed and he took that as the perfect opportunity to slide his tongue past my lips.

I moaned, consumed by the pure bliss that is him. But I needed more. Though this kiss, sinful, splendid, and sexual, was heaven on earth, it has been two weeks, and though that is only fourteen days, that is also three-hundred-and-thirty-six hours without him. I went from living with him to nothing.

Two weeks can easily feel like years when you are two sex-crazed teenagers that can barely go one week without the sexual touch of another human, so imagine two.

He noticed how eager I was, how desperately I was trying to erase every ounce of space between us, so he used the purposeful placement of his hands to hoist me up into the air. Out of instinct, I encircled my legs around his hips, gripping his shoulders as I clung to him.

He stumbled forward, keeping a tight grip on me, before coming to a holt, just before the edge of the bed, I presume.

Slowly, he lent over, gently placing my body down on top of the thick duvet, my lips never leaving his once as I arched my back for him, his hands swiftly able to locate the zipper on the back of my dress, before tugging the zip down.

My eyes fluttered open momentarily as he tugged my—thankfully strapless—dress down. He looked unearthly at that moment, with fire blazing in his eyes. And I am sure that my eyes returned the same fiery flame.

Getting off on the heated eye contact, he smirks. I rolled my eyes, though I was unable to resist the smile that curled at the corners of my lips as he discarded my dress, tossing it carelessly across the room, landing it somewhere on the floor.

"What else do you want?" his piercing eyes watched me closely as he gawked at my mostly bare body. "Better make that most of having it your way, pretty baby, cause I'm going to fuck you so hard if you don't hurry up."

Pretty baby. God, have I missed that name.

I bit down on my bottom lip, gasping as his sly index finger slipped beneath the thin material of my sand-colored panties, sliding back and forth over my warm skin.

He knew what I wanted. He wanted it too, he just wanted to make me beg.

"Just—ugh, just fuck me." I sounded so needy.

Our wet mouths glided over on another, getting hotter by every passing second. Eventually, my breathy moans, his harsh groans, my shaky whimpers, and his shallow exhales blurred into a cacophony of sounds.

Lakyn husked out the sexiest sound I had ever heard just as he roughly thrusted his hips against mine. We fit perfectly. His pants rubbing against my panties created this friction that worsened that intense aching inside of me.