Chapter 39

Chaeyoung's POV

"I'll take this please." 

I said to the florist while pointing to the couple of stemmed red roses. I stopped by to this flower shop before visiting her. I remember she liked red roses. I'd be nagged if I don't bring anything for her anyways.

"Is this for someone special Ma'am?" The lady florist asked while she wrapped the flowers.

I nodded. "Yes. Very."

She smiled. "How lucky that person is then."

"Not really." I smiled sadly. 

The lady looked confused. But later on she realized what I meant when she saw the food and candles I have in my hand.

"She still is. Having someone visits her with this care and love for her."

I smiled to her remark.

The lady handed me the flowers. I took it, gave her the payment and went off.

----

I arrived at the place. Todays nothing special, I just have the feeling to visit her. 

The place is quiet, surrounded with green trees and grasses with benches on the side for visitors like me. 

I walked slowly to where she is.

"What are you doing here?"

"Just visiting." I snorted. 

I placed the mat I have with me on the ground and put the food on top. I placed the flowers near her.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Enjoying the view. The peace."

I chuckled. "Never had it before?"

"No."

My eyes started to well up. I looked up to stop it.

"After everything, you're still a crybaby? Grow up, will you?"

I scoffed. "Who's crying? Something just got my eyes, okay? Don't think so highly of yourself."

She laughed on my reaction. "Whatever Chae. What do you have here?" 

"Your favorite." 

"Good."

My phone rang so I answered it while watching her eat the food I brought.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?" Tzuyu asked on the other line.

"Here in ******* Park, visiting her." I answered.

I heard Tzuyu sighed. "Okay. Just be here after you finish there. I need you to sign something for a project and then Dahyun also called and asked for your help on the Changmin Resort."

I nodded though she can't see me. "Sure. Will be there."

"Okay. See you Chae. And also send my regards to her. Tell her I'll visit when I'm free. I wasn't around when you sent her there 2 years ago so I'd make sure to visit soon."

I smiled. "Will tell her."

Then she hanged up.

"Aren't you a big shot now, huh?" She teased.

I rolled my eyes. "I was always a big shot even before. Nothing to be so surprised about." I boasted.

She also rolled her eyes on me. "Shooo." She gestured on chasing me away. "Because I need to go now. You need to let me now go Chae. It's already been two years. I can't hang around here any longer."