treinta y cuatro

❝ And I’ll stay, with you I see new colors
My eyes are open wider today until forever
I'll stay with you

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

OMNISCIENT

Richard plopped onto the couch in Zabdiel's living room.

"I don't know how to feel," he sighed.

"Well you didn't stop her," Zabdiel shrugged. "So if she does end up with Yatra don't start crying," he chuckled.

"She can't go with him, nah there's no way. I mean c'mon," Richard said. "She can. She can go with pretty much anyone if she wants to and you know that," Zabdiel shrugged.

Richard groaned, covering his face with his hands. "I think you still have time to go get her," his friend said.

"Maybe, but maybe not," he sighed.

••••

"So did it work?" Sebastian asked as he sat next to the girl on the couch. "No. He just let me walk away," Aurelia answered softly.

"Okay he's an idiot," Sebastian chuckled.

A couple months before all this, Aurelia had asked Sebastian for a favor. The two had always been friends, nothing more than that.

And when he heard about Richard, he was more than happy to help. So he suggested they try to make him jealous.

Which in their eyes, isn't working.

"He doesn't give a crap anymore. Maybe I should move on, like what everyone says," Aurelia sighed, picking at her jeans.

"Hey. You love him right?" Sebastian asked, turning to her. She nodded.

"Then you can't give up that easily. Maybe this time you should just be straight up," he suggested.

"He barely even wants to look at me. What makes you think he'd wanna talk?" she asked.

"Because-" he started to say but something outside the window caught his eyes.

"Because he just pulled up in the driveway?" he stated, rather confused.

"What?" Aurelia questioned, turning around to see he did pull up in the driveway.

"I should prolly leave, and tell Erick and Adri to just not come home tonight," Sebastian said, gathering his things to leave.

Aurelia chuckled softly, before walking him to the door.

Richard got out of the car, just as Sebastian walked out the door.

"See ya around," Sebastian said to him, patting his shoulder and getting into his car to leave.

Aurelia leaned on the door frame, arms folded across her chest.

Richard inhaled deeply and walked towards her. "Can I come in?" he asked. The girl walked in, gesturing for him to follow.

"What was Sebas doing here?" he asked as she sat on the couch and he sat on a separate one.

"We were hanging out," she shrugged, leaning back.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

"Listen. Whatever you have going on with him, I don't like it okay? So if it's anything more than a friendship I want it over," he stated.

She chuckled, raising her eyebrow. "And why's that? Who are you to tell me what to do?" she questioned.

"Because I'm the one that helped you love again. And I know for a fact you're still in love with me," he said, looking straight into her eyes. "Just the way I'm still in love with you," he said again.

"I'm sorry okay? I was cold to you and all, and I didn't give you a reason to stay. Well now I'm going to," he said, getting up to sit next to her.

"Because I need you. Everything just became so different when you came into my life, and it's like everything just went dull when you left. So will you please stay with me?" he said to her.

The girl couldn't help but smile.

"I finally got your bloody ego down," she stated and he chuckled.

"I'll stay. It's like with you, my whole life turned a whole different colour. And I don't wanna spend the rest of it without you," she said, holding his hands.

He let out a sigh of relief and took her two hands into his, kissing them both.

"And me and Sebas never had anything. It was all just a little set up to get to you," she chuckled.

"Ah, I see how it is," he said, narrowing her eyes at her.

"Pero yo soy el tuyo, y mami tu eres la mía," he winked, leaning to kiss her.

She laughed. "You and requoting your songs," she chuckled before closing the gap between them.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

uhm yeah, idk man this book seems to be ending ngl