treinta y tres

❝ Yo te adoré con locura y aunque el tiempo todo lo cura
Hay amores que se olvidan, hay amores que siempre duran

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

OMNISCIENT

The doorbell rang and Joel went to get it. He cursed mentally when he saw Zavina there.

He grabbed her arm and dragged her outside.

"Which part of 'I don't need you coming in and out of this house' did you not understand?" he asked her.

"I came to see you," she stated
"For what?" he asked.

"You don't need me around, and you don't want me around either right? I mean technically I was right, I'm somewhat of a rebound for you," she said, looking down.

"I know I can't compare, because it'll always be her no matter what, and I understand," she said, looking his eyes.

"So I just came to say goodbye. I'm leaving for New York," she said to him. "Wait, really?" he asked and she nodded.

"I'm sorry, I was just trying to... I don't know, let go. So I'm sorry I used you, I never meant to hurt you or anyone," Joel said to her and she nodded again.

"It's okay, I get it," she shrugged. "Take care of yourself okay? And Manu too," he said to her and she smiled.

"You take care of your family. You have her back so don't ever let her go you hear me?" Zavina said to him and he nodded.

"Also, maybe before I leave, if everyone else is here too, I need to tell you guys something," she said.

"Uh yeah everyone's here," he said. "So can I come in?" she asked and he nodded.

The two walked in and saw everyone else was in the living room.

"What is she doing here? Lara might go off again," Evaluna asked. "She needs to tell us something, all of us," Joel explained.

Zavina sat down somewhere in the living room as Joel went to get Dilara. "What is this about?" Dilara sighed as Joel led her into the living room.

Her eyes widened at the sight of Zavina but Joel quickly sat her down. "Just listen," he said to her and she gave in.

Zavina started to tell them what happened when she first arrived in Miami. How Anthony paid her to act as Dilara and fake her death, and basically everything else.

"I'm sorry I did that. I just really needed the money for Manu and all," Zavina said to them.

Dilara sat stunned. The guy she's been trusting for the past two years was the one to fake her death.

••••

Dilara went across the hallway to the guest room Joel was in. She inhaled deeply before knocking on the door.

Joel got up and opened the door for her. "Hey," he said. "Hey," she said back, looking up at him.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I wasn't the nicest to you since I got back," she said again.

"It's okay," he shrugged, looking down at her. The two stood there in silence for a minute, just looking at each other.

"Okay, goodnight," she said before walking away. He leaned on the doorframe and watched her walk away, but then he called out for her.

"You know you can hop in here," he said. The girl turned around, her hands behind her back.

"Can I?" she asked again and he chuckled. "Come here you," he said opening his arms for her.

Dilara jumped into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist as she hid her face in his neck. "I missed you," he whispered.

"I missed you too," she said back.

She pulled her face away and leaned in to lock their lips into a sweet kiss.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

ay jolaraaaa 🥺

idk what to say for this, but i released a new book so maybe check that out hehe

it's called "pacify her" and it's a zabdiel book ;)