doce

❝ So love me like you do, love me like you do
Love me like you do, love me like you do
Touch me like you do, touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

OMNISCIENT

Aurelia stood outside her sister's door. She quickly pressed the doorbell and waited. "Coming!" she heard her sister call from inside.

The door opened, revealing her sister. "Oh my God. Hermanita!" Adriana squealed and pulled her sister into a hug.

"When did you get here?" Adriana asked. "Yesterday. I wanted to surprise you," Aurelia laughed.

"Well you did hun," Adriana chuckled. "Come in, go unpack or something," she said as she helped Aurelia roll in her suitcase.

••••

Renae entered her boyfriend's apartment with her spare key. She set her keys on the table and put her bag on the couch. "Bebé ! I'm here," she called out.

"Hey," Romeo greeted rather plainly as she went to kiss his cheek. "Where you been?" he asked.

"The studio," she responded. "You sure been spending a lotta time there huh? Y yo? You've been ignoring my ass," he said to her.

Renae scoffed. "Listen, that's my job. You're my boyfriend. Can't you just be more supportive instead of controlling?" she questioned.

"I can't! Can you blame me for that? I feel like I'm losing you to some other guy," he stated. "Who?" she questioned. "Zabdiel!" he fired.

Renae was taken aback. "What?" she questioned. "I saw you two getting all nice and comfy at that cafe," Romeo sighed.

"You know how much I love you and I'm scared, okay? I'm scared I'll lose you," he admitted, showing his vulnerability.

Renae's face softened. All this while, she simply thought he was being too jealous and controlling. He was just insecure.

"He's my past time and now we're just friends. You won't lose me," she said softly, walking up to him. "Te quiero and that's all that matters, okay?" she said, looking into his eyes with her hands on his chest.

He slowly nodded as he connected his hands on her lower back and leaned his forehead onto hers.

"Don't leave me," he said softly and the girl nodded. "I won't," she responded.

The couple stayed like that for a while, before deciding to have dinner and watch a movie together.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

lil renae and romeo fluff for y'all hehe (i kno we dont rlly ship but wtv lol)

so, what do y'all wanna see next? the next chapter is up to u, feel free to go crazy 🤪