siete

❝ How can you miss someone you've never met?
'Cause I need you now but I don't know you yet
But can you find me soon because I'm in my head?
Yeah, I need you now but I don't know you yet

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

OMNISCIENT

Joel strapped Luna into her baby car seat before getting into the driver's seat. "Hang in tight, baby," he smiled into the rear mirror when he saw his girl smiling and clapping.

He then drove off to Richard's place, since they all decided they'd meet up there; along with Hanalei.

They had met Hanalei a year ago, at an event and their management at the same time had her design some of their outfits.

She wasn't a full time stylist or designer, but she's always open for her friends.

When the boys and Adriana were there with their kids, about 5 minutes after that Hanalei arrived. "Hanaa!" they all called out when she walked through and the girl squealed, jumping up and down a little.

She went around and gave everyone a hug, including little Luna and Lucas. "They're so big now," she said as she held Luna. "It's like it was just yesterday they were so tiny in our arms," Adriana sighed, a soft smile on her face.

"Hana, you were supposed to stay with me. Where you stayin?" Adriana asked the blonde. "Oh with a friend of mine," she responded.

"She told me it was alright for me to stay with her at her apartment since I'll be helping her with her club and all," she elaborated. "A club? Where?" Richard asked.

"It's not too far from here, maybe we can head there tomorrow night?" Hanalei suggested and they all agreed. "Just send us the location," Erick said and the girl nodded.

"We should bring Camilo and Eva too, maybe Mau and Ricky could come along," Zabdiel suggested and everyone agreed to that.

"Oh! Uhm, when you see her, don't freak out," she warned. "Why?" Christopher asked. "She may seem.... familiar," Hanalei said.

They all looked around at each other and shrugged it off.

Little did they know, they were in for quite the surprise.

••••

Zavina was running some errands on foot since it wasn't too far away from her club.

Joel dropped Luna off at Erick's since he needed to meet Johann about something. He was looking for his phone that was ringing; while driving at a slow pace.

The girl crossed the street after seeing that the road was clear, but then Joel turned into that street and nearly hit the girl.

He braked immediately, as the girl fell down onto the road. "Carajo!" she cursed as she felt a pain in her ankle. Joel quickly got out of the car and saw her sitting there.

"Oh my God I am so so so sorry, are you okay?" he asked as he knelt down in front of her. She looked up, and instantly recognized him as the guy from the other night.

He met her eyes and froze again. Every single feature, reminded him of the love he lost; his daughter's mother.

"Hello?" she called out, waving her hand in front of his face and snapped him back into reality. "Oh, uh- are you okay?" he asked. "I'll be fine. Watch the road when you're driving, you could've killed me," she said, clearly annoyed.

The girl then tried to stand up, but failed when she couldn't use her ankle as support. "You're not okay, let's get you to a doctor," Joel said as he held her arm and helped her up.

"I'm fine," she said. "Nope. You can barely even walk, don't fight me," he insisted and led her to the front passenger seat of his car. She huffed but complied.

Throughout the whole ride the two sat in silence. I mean, what could you expect from sitting with a complete stranger that you nearly ran over?

Every now and then Joel would sneak glances, just to get it in his head that she isn't Dilara, and he tried to find some differences.

They stopped in front of a clinic to get her treated.

"What's your name?" Joel asked as he helped fill out the little form. "Zavina Hernandez," she said as he filled it in.

She waited for her turn and once she was treated, he settled the bills.

"Let me send you home, give me your address," he said as he walked her out. "I can just call an Uber you know," she said. "Nope. You're currently my responsibility until you're fully healed, let's go," he said and got her into his car.

She whined a little but sat in the front passenger's seat with a small pout. When Joel got into the driver's seat and saw her, he chuckled, shaking his head.

"You're a baby," he said and the girl crunched her face up a little with a pout.

He drove her to her apartment and offered to send her up, but she declined. "I'll be fine, thanks," she said as she closed the door.

"Are you sure?" he asked again and the girl nodded. "I can take care of myself," she told him. Just as she was walking into the building, he ran up behind her.

"Wait! Can I have your number? So I could check up on you, since this is my fault," he asked. The girl chuckled and took out her phone from her purse.

She unlocked it, and handed it to him as he saved his number before excusing himself.

"Joel," she said softly to herself when she saw his contact name.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

zav and joel hv met for the second timeeeeeee

homeboy rlly nearly ran her down huh 🤧🤧

anyways, what do we want to see? aurelia back in miami maybe? more of zabnae? 👀

this whole book prolly gon be omniscient don't mind me 😌