These thoughts of his make the butterflies in his tummy go mad, the flaps of the wings growing louder and louder as they continue to fly around Jungkook's insides, painting him with those beautiful colours of blue, red, pink, purple and yellow, the colours seeping out of him like fairy dust.

It is this feeling this is missing from Jungkook's life, and now he was starting to grasp it once more. And he just didn't know how to feel about it.

Jungkook finally stops the thoughts racing around in his mind when he sees the door handle twist slightly, and enters Taehyung who gives him a long once over, eyes lingering on Jungkook's thighs before they finally snap up to meet Jungkook's wide, doe eyes. Blushing a little bit, Jungkook fidgets on the spot, not knowing what to do.

What could he do when his crush was staring him up and down like he was eye candy?

Sputter and stutter on the spot as he tries to come up with the best, possible thing to say to Taehyung.

"I–uh–shower....you–um... thanks?"

Jungkook face palms himself when he sees Taehyung laugh a little at him. "You look cute," Taehyung states, stepping further into the room, letting the door shut on its own free will.

Before Jungkook could reply to those three words that made his heart go bonkers, Taehyung quickly says, "mum's on a business trip. She won't be home for the weekend, so...I guess I've got this whole place to myself. Again. Yay," Taehyung says bluntly, sighing loudly. Jungkook's heart reaches out to Taehyung, feeling sorry for the neglected boy. Taehyung's mother really is a bitch.

"Hey," Jungkook begins, "don't be sad! When you can have so much more fun with Jungkookie instead!" Jungkook says, walking up the older, giving him an “okay” signs, like Meliodas from the seven deadly sins. Taehyung sputters out a laugh, patting Jungkook on the head a little bit, "you're cute, but I think you should go home before it gets dark. You live quite far from here. Hold on, I'll get you some trousers." .

Taehyung quickly leaves the room, leaving a frowning Jungkook behind. Jungkook doesn't want to leave. And he certainly does not want trousers either.

⋆⋆⋆

"Look what I've found!" Jungkook giggles, hiccuping a little bit. Turns out, Jungkook didn't leave Taehyung's house, and instead found Taehyung's stash of alcohol and drank some, getting a bit tipsy. And Taehyung, was studying a bit, watching over Jungkook. He no longer wanted the boy to leave his home tipsy.

"Where the hell did you find that?" Taehyung asks, eyes glancing up from his laptop, staring at the glass bottle that contains a pinky, fruity liquid on the inside, in Jungkook's hand. Jungkook shrugs, "just found it in one of those glass cabinets," he takes a seat next to Taehyung, shutting the olders laptop, and he pushes the papers away.

Taehyung watches Jungkook's every move, dampening his bottom lip with the tip of his tongue as he sees Jungkook open the bottle with a pop, and take a big gulp before handing the bottle over to Taehyung. Grasping the thing between his fingers, Taehyung takes a small sip. The slight burn remaining on his taste buds as he swallows the drink.

"My mum's going to kill me if she finds out that we took this," Taehyung says, as he starts to take bigger gulps of the drink, nearly finishing off the bottle in one go. He doesn't know what took over him, but out of nowhere he decided that he wanted to be as tipsy as Jungkook.

And Jungkook just watches pure excitement as Taehyung's eyes begin to droop a little, the tiniest twinkle of drink stars shining over his glazing brown eyes. Perfect. "It's not like she's ever here for you," Jungkook drawls out, taking the last sip of the fruity, pink tonic, wincing at the rough burn on his throat. Taehyung just nods in return, "got the whole weekend to myself," he says, fiddling with Jungkook's fingers.