Chapter 9: In Heat

Warnings: ABO dynamics, knotting, possessive sex, impreg/breeding kink, biting, unprotected sex, voyeurism, oral sex (m and f receiving), cum eating.

Objectively, you knew it was a bad idea, but you couldn't resist your curiosity. Naturally, Hak tested the potion first to make sure it wasn't poisoned. 

A merchant had advertised it as an energy drink of sorts.

It definitely wasn't what you thought it was.

You whimpered in pain, curling in a ball in the tent Jae-ha had sewn with cloth he bought from the market. The dragons and Hak were crouching over you in concern. You were feverish, and begging for something strange.

"Please..." You pleaded, eyes glazed over with pain and lust. "I need you inside of me."

You were so horny, you felt like you were gonna die. 

Hak had hunted down the merchant, demanding he tell him just what you had taken to which the crafty man explained it enhanced stamina for the men and made the women desperate for sex. It didn't cloud the mind, just spurred on attraction that was already there.

Much like the bond you shared with the dragons. 

Your body was pinned against the ground, Jae-ha taking care of you first. He pumped in and out of you, green strands of his long hair sticking to his forehead as he satisfied you over and over again. But it was never enough. You wanted more.

You wanted all of them.

Kija flipped you over, filling you up in one swift movement. You cried out as he sheathed himself inside of you, whining pathetically as he rolled his hips into yours. The feeling of him so deep inside of you had you arching into him, nearly blacking out at the raw pleasure he was giving you.

At first, he came prematurely. But he was not about to be outdone by Jae-ha or be laughed at by Hak.

His recovery period was short and sooner rather than later he was pounding you into the ground.

When he finally came, he rolled off of you, and Shin-ah took his place as you begged for more.

Maneuvering you carefully so that he could see your face, he brushed the hair away from your face, leaning down to kiss you sweetly. You mewled into his mouth, panting heavily as he slid a knee in between your parted thighs, rubbing it against your wet sex.

It wasn't until you were writhing beneath him, pleas falling from your lips did he finally give you what you wanted, but it still did nothing to quell the heat coiling inside of your belly.

Nearly sobbing at all of their ministrations that only served to spur you deeper into a crazed state, you glossy eyes were frantic as they fixated on your bodyguard who was sweating profusely.

The potion.

He had tasted it before you.

"Princess." Hak growled out as he advanced towards you, eyes dark with lust. "What do you need?"

"Please." You mewled, pushing your bottom lip out in a pout. "Want your cum, Hak... Want you to fill me up and make sure none of it spills out..."

He was fairly sure he never heard anything quite so hot like hearing that you wanted to be bred.

"Hmmm... you want me to plug that little hole of yours? Good girls take all the cum they're given, right?"

Your lips parted the barest bit. "Yes... want you to make me take it."

Your exhausted body tingled with anticipation as he rearranged you so that you were on all fours. 

Moaning around the tip of Kija's cock as you took him in your mouth, you moaned loudly as Hak's tongue dipped into your wet heat. He licked a fat stripe over your flower, rolling your clit between the wet and hot muscle, the juices leaking out of you making it so that the stimulation increased tenfold.