Chapter 7: Stuck in a Hole

Warnings: A tiny bit of oral (f receiving), slight breeding kink, exhibitionism, threesome I guess? Jae-ha takes control, and teaches Shin-ah on how to please you, all while utilizing a very unique circumstance. 

"FUCK!!!" You cursed venomously, pounding your fists against the ground in disbelief. 

Of all the situations you had managed to land yourself in, this was by far, the dumbest.

You had been chasing a squirrel that stole your breakfast, and now you were regretting it. Wedged firmly in between two thick roots that twisted into the ground, you really wished you hadn't dived into the hole, thinking you could fit.

Your hips were never going to make it through that small of an opening.

"Shit..." You moaned out loud as you tried to free yourself, subconsciously rubbing your thighs together as the bark scraped against your hipbones just right. That felt too good. 

The unyielding pressure reminded you of when Hak pinned you down and kept you there when he fucked you from behind.

Damn it...

Now all you were thinking about was sex again. Dang, you were horny. It wasn't your fault you were surrounded by alpha men all around. The legend didn't mention anything about how it wasn't illegal that they looked that good. It should be illegal. All you could think about was being a toy for them.

But you did feel it went deeper. There was a connection between you and the dragons that was nearly as strong as the bond you had with Hak. You had never believed in soulmates, but this sure was questioning that belief. 

Chewing on your bottom lip, you thought of a way to get yourself out of this situation without alerting everyone in the vicinity. It was embarrassing enough that your ass was high in the air. All someone needed to do was lift your dress and notice just how wet you were. 

"Well... What do we have here, hmm?"

Shit.

You raised your undoubtedly dirt-streaked face towards the familiar, seductive hum and you didn't know whether to groan or celebrate when you saw the trademark smirk staring down at you. 

"I'm stuck." You huffed, puffing out your cheeks childishly. 

Jae-ha's smirk grew. "I can see that, my dear."

If you had enough room to cross your arms, you would have. Not that it would have gotten you anywhere, but it would have made you feel a bit better. 

You stiffened as you felt gentle hands explore the bare skin of the soft underside of your thighs before pulling back when he felt you tense up. Twisting your head, you were met face to face with the horned mask that was worn by the shy, blue dragon.

His cheeks were tinted pink, but he showed no signs of wanting to hide like he normally did when Jae-ha tried to take his mask.

"Shin-ah..." You stretched out a hand, bringing him down to meet you in a heated kiss. Your tongue battled with his and by the time he broke it, you were already a panting mess. "Please..."

Jae-ha clicked his tongue at you. "Now, now, where are your manners, babygirl?"

"Shit, please," You begged as Shin-ah finally caressed your folds. "Please, Jae-ha, Shin-ah, one of you fuck me."

He shook his head at you condescendingly. "Such a filthy girl, wanting to be filled and stuffed full of cum before she gets free. Does this arouse you, babygirl? Trapped in such a compromising position, that any one of us walking by can have our way with you?"