Chapter 1: The Princess' Bodyguard

THIS IS 18+ EXPLICIT CONTENT ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNDERAGE.

You were a brat before Hak came along. A spoiled rotten, wild, whining brat. And you certainly lived up to your reputation, throwing temper tantrums every day over the slightest of inconveniences, and blowing up at all the staff all the time.

Hak was brought on as your bodyguard when you were ten, and eight years later, here you were.

Your jaw dropped open in a silent scream as he pounded into you from behind, hips snapping into yours with a force that had your entire body shaking against the mattress of your bed.

You were supposed to be meeting a suitor today, but instead, the dark-haired general took one look at your fancy gown that revealed too much for his liking and decided you weren't going.

A moan slipped past your lips as you felt his huge cock split you open and the rough pads of his fingers gripping your hips moved up to stuff two girthy digits in your mouth.

Humming around his fingers, you felt Hak twitch inside of you as you grew tighter. He cursed, abandoning his lame attempt to keep you quiet and focused all his energy on destroying your wet, sopping pussy.

The one that was absolutely crying for him to sate.

You cried out as his pace doubled in speed, toes curling as the pressure built up in your lower abdomen.

"H-Hak..." You whimpered, utterly wrecked. He had only been going for mere minutes, but he got you there so fast. "I'm gonna cum."

"Not yet you aren't." He growled, not letting up his rough thrusts, pushing you further and further into the silk cushions. "You're going to wait, Princess. Or are you not a good girl?"

Frantically shaking your head, you mumble deliriously as he continued to rail you from behind. "No, no, I am a good girl."

Hard muscle pressed against your sweaty back and you mewled as he slowed down, rolling his hips into your ass with purpose. Your eyes fluttered shut as he suckled on your neck, finding your sweet spot with practiced ease.

"Hak, please." You begged wantonly. Your release was right there.

"What do you want, Princess?" He groaned as your channel squeezed around him. "Do you want to cum?"

"Please..."

He nearly lost it as the sight of your eyes, blown wide with lust and hunger for him.

"Fuck, you're so tight."

Increasing his thrusts carefully, he loved how you whimpered beneath him, loved how you were in this much pleasure because of him.

You started to push back against him, encouraging him to go faster and he swore, gripping your hips tight to stop the movement.

"If you do that, Princess, you won't get to cum." He warned. He had no qualms making you sit on his face, but today, you were going to cum around his cock. 

You whined feebly, fisting the sheets desperately. "Please, please, I can take it."

He picked up his previous pace, and your eyes rolled into the back of your head at the dizzying pleasure that came with it.

Feeling you tighten around him, he made sure not to let up, pummeling even faster.

"You're gonna cum, aren't you?"

A broken moan was all you could muster in response as his cock drilled into you, the squelch deafening as it ripped through the air. If any of the maids were around, you were sure they would know what was going on.

His hips slapped into yours harder, the headboard banging against the wall loudly with how rough he was giving it to you. You panted, tears running down your cheeks at how good it felt.

"Please, just, a little more..."

He went impossibly faster and harder and you lost all ability to speak coherently.

"Cum for me," Hak urged, voice so deep you could almost hear how black his eyes were with lust. "Cum on my fat cock, Princess."

The bubble burst and you cried out his name, collapsing on the bed as he continued to prolong your orgasm until you were quivering with the oversensitivity and begged him to stop.

He finally released himself inside you with a moan of your name and you swear you've never felt anything better than when he came inside of you. As he pulled out, you shivered as you felt his cum leak out in a messy mixture of your juices.

Body pliant, you let your bodyguard tend to you. The warm washcloth cleaned you up nicely, and you moaned softly at the feeling. He was gentle, such a contrast from the rough beast he was a minute before.

Hak cleaned himself quickly, then moved to put back on his clothes when you stopped him.

"What are you doing?" You asked him sleepily, thoroughly tuckered out and he was not ashamed at the pride that shot through him at the ability to make you like that.

He chuckled at your childlike appearance, so unlike the fearsome princess he knew. "I need to return."

You pouted, reaching out for him and as your bodyguard, he had no choice but to indulge you. Getting under the covers with you, he wrapped his arms around your naked waist as you slowly drifted off to sleep.

He kissed your forehead softly, the corner of his mouth quirking up in a smile at how you were so responsive to his touch even when you were asleep.

"How did I ever get so lucky with you..." He mused, falling asleep soon after you.

You grinned up cheekily at him, and he rolled his eyes, realizing you hadn't been asleep at all.

Gesturing to the pile of tattered, lacy cloth he had ripped off your body moments before jumping on you, you asked, "Will you do this every time I wear something like that?"

A growl emitted from his chest as images of you looking up at him with those seductive eyes of yours ran through his memory.

"Don't test me, Princess."

You squealed as he slapped your ass harshly before rubbing it soothingly.

Your gaze was anything but innocent as you led his hand lower, whispering, "But I want to see what it's like when you put it in here instead... Can you show me?"