Chapter 13: Memories

Warnings: Innocence kink (kinda), first time (but reader wants it rough so he fucks her), kind of soft at first but it quickly heats up. Slight degradation. Overuse of the pet name: Princess. Size kink, oral (both receiving), choking, squirting, creampie, a shit ton of dirty talk, unprotected sex (use condoms in real life ya'll, STDs are no joke)

Hak's first time with you from the past. You didn't want anything for your birthday. You just wanted him. Who was he to say no? Especially when he saw you looking like that.

This is also way too long im so sorry (almost 6k words).

(Quick A/N: Since this actually has a bit of plot, the story will come to an end, I predict, within the next ten chapters. It looks like it'll be around 21 chapters or so, so we're halfway done. Once it ends I'm not really planning on writing smut for these characters anymore or at least for a long while so if you want a scene or kink written (some have already reached out and asked, it's totally okay) let me know either in the comments or shoot me a dm. Thanks for reading!!)

You strolled down the long hallway, which was still decorated from earlier.

Your 18th birthday had been a blast but it was missing something. Ten-year-old you would've demanded at least hundred presents before scarfing down dozens of baked goods specifically designed and created for your special day.

Spoiled rotten from birth, that was really the only thing you knew how to do until recently.

But the same man who had made you change was also the one you wanted badly. And he was completely unattainable.

It was so unfair. It should've been illegal how good he looked. Broad shoulders, sharp jawline, tousled hair and eyes that could pierce right through you was enough to make a sticky wetness pool between your thighs at the mere thought of it.

And it wasn't just his looks. His protective yet extremely caring personality did things to you that at least you were allowed to feel now that you were of age.

Even though Hak was the same age as you, he acted much older. You suspected that had something to do with the fact that Elder Mundok had passed on the role of the Wind Tribe general to him at such an early age.

He was ridiculously strong. You would know since your father had asked him to become your protector.

Your mouth twisted down into an unpleasant frown, coming to a halt in front of your bedchamber. Huffing, your frown morphed into a pout as you recalled how Hak had stayed by your side throughout the day.

It was bittersweet.

He was there but he couldn't interact with you like the rest of the guests that attended the lavish party thrown by your father. The embroidered corset you were wearing was constricting your breathing and the heavy skirts of your pale pink ball gown didn't help all that much either.

Just this one time you wished that you could stay in bed all day and demand Hak cuddle you.

You weren't official, far from it actually. You knew that he had orders from your father to keep you entertained so you tried hard to get rid of your feelings.

Really.

You sighed, forehead thumping against the solid oak door. But they didn't go away. They just grew stronger with each passing day and it didn't help that he was chained to your side 24/7.

Twisting the knob, you finally entered your room, shutting the door softly behind you. You turned on the light and a low glow filled the bedroom, letting you see the string lights strung all around the room and a pink canopy hanging over your bed.