Chapter 4: Shin-ah's Salvation

Warnings: unprotected sex, soft smut with our precious blue dragon

After making proper introductions, you had a couple questions of your own. 

"I'm surprised that you felt it, too. I thought it was just me." You confessed as Hak got dressed. 

Kija shook his head. "The dragons' connection goes both ways, though it was omitted from the legend due to secrecy."

You blushed, aware of what he was implying. "So... you wanted it, too?"

You had regretted not asking before, but you were a little preoccupied with the need to get him inside of you. And although you didn't pick up on anything that would've said he didn't want you, you had to be sure. 

"Don't worry, Princess." Kija reassured as if he knew the thoughts running through your head, glaring at Hak who growled at him when the nickname passed through his lips. "The desire will only be there if both parties want it, or else it will simply remain as attraction."

"I can't figure out if that's handy to have or not..." You mused to yourself.

Your bodyguard scoffed haughtily. "Why would the Princess see a White Snake as attractive?"

A vein popped out of Kija's head. "White Snake?!?!"

"Hak," You chided, waving a finger at him. "That's not very nice."

He crossed his arms at you, raising an eyebrow. "So?"

Stomping past Kija's pouting form, you jabbed a finger at his chest. "So don't say things that are mean."

He caught your wrist before you could poke him again, leaning in to smirk at you. "As you wish, Princess." 

Soon after Kija had explained how the dragons' connection worked, the three of you set off to find the next one. Arriving in an abandoned village, you were shocked to find that the presence of the blue dragon was so strong here.

"Kija?" You whimpered, turning around in the darkness. "Hak?"

You had mistakenly wandered off and had gotten lost in the catacombs. No longer feeling either of them beside you, shaky fingers extended to feel your way through the caves but to no avail. 

You maneuvered your way through the darkness as best as you could, unable to see a single thing. Panic rising, your breaths grew shallow as the black suffocated you. 

Bells chimed faintly and your head whipped around. 

That sound...

The faint sound of bells chiming floated through the air again, this time much closer than before. 

Your knees buckled before you as you were hit with a crippling wave of arousal. Cursing under your breath and inability to see, you felt something brush against your wrist. You were picked up off your feet the next instant, and carried somewhere that you couldn't identify.

The mysterious stranger's chest was warm against your body, and his hold incredibly gentle. 

The physical contact sent a flood of warmth to your lower region and you bit your lip to contain the moan that bubbled up as his fuzzy coat scraped against your arm. Just a little of his touch and you were gone. Kija wasn't kidding when he said the connection was deeper than the legend revealed. 

Sensing your dilemma, the stranger set you down as he finally arrived to his destination. By now, your eyes had adjusted to the dark, but that didn't mean you could clearly see the figure in front of you.

A horned mask flashed into your view, accompanied by the soft ringing of bells and you shifted uncomfortably. You tried to ignore how wet you were underneath your dress, and how badly you needed this man you had just met.