Ink was snapped from his thoughts and somewhat worried when a gentle hand was placed upon his shoulder, he flinched but seeing Dream's face made it calm again. He smiled and meekly waved. "So how was the apology talk?"

Ink's face set upon a disturbed one, he glanced away and shrugged not knowing what the appropriate answer would be in this situation. "Fine, we had another yelling fight but in the end he gave me my vials and shoed me off, I don't know what his deal is."

Dream shrugged. "At least that's somewhat of a conclusion? Hmm." He paused, but continued after a minute or so, "maybe talk with him during study hall?"

"I don't know if I want to, he's moody."

"Try?"

"Dream I already have, he doesn't listen then gets all butt hurt."

When ink gazed back at Dream he could see, hear, taste, smell, and even feel those puppy dog eyes that were directed at him like a bazoka. "I hate you..." Ink said blankly but agreed.

Each class just gotten worse and worse too, knowing that study hall was coming closer made each one of his classes zoom. He wasn't even excited to eat, he would get only thirty minutes to talk with his friends before he would be shoved into the destroyer's arms to have a 'chat' that would end up in a argument. He just knew it.

His hand shook upon grabbing his tray, sliding it across the row almost bumming into people and not listening to the lunch lady when she had asked him a question. "Corn?" Her boggy voice crooked but because of his haze and the line pressuring him to move forward he didn't catch a word. 'Porn'? Was the only thing he could make out of her words before inverting it to a more appropriate answer and quickly nodded. "Yes please."

What was wrong with him? For all hell he lived with the guy and was to afraid to talk to him like he was a crush or something. His friend could notice it too when he sat down in his chair, he was frantic and slowly ate his sand which like a sloth. "He's scared." Cross sighed stabbing his fork into the meshed up glob that was somehow edible. "W-what?" Ink stammered glancing out of his trance and jolting his head to look towards the monochrome skeleton in-front of him.

"I'm not I'm just," "— just what?" Ink looked down shoving a piece of merely edible corn into his mouth so he couldn't speak. It took a once minute for him to chew, shallow, then catch the breath to talk. "Just tired of arguments with him." "So your just gotta flunk out on a amazing pal?"

Cross laugh making ink send a glare. "You're one to talk, so how was your meet up with nightmare huh?" Cross merely choked. "That's not fair, we had no time to plan anything yet and—" "mhm," ink rolled his eyes throwing his mushy lunch into the trash that wasn't fair from their table. Instead, under the table he pulled out a small vial taking a quick sip before stuffing it back down in his pocket.

"What color?" Dream cocked his head gazing at ink. "Yellow" he muttered stuffing face into his hands. "You sure?"

"No,"

"Then What was it?"

"I don't know"

"I think he just wants to cry again so he doesn't have to see or talk with error." Cross coced "your sooooo smart," ink rolled his eyes after rubbing them.

"Ink.." Dream whined pulling on his sleeve, but then out of no where his mood went flop side, dream snatched a yellow vial from ink's ridiculous sized scarf and popped the top off forcing the golden vial into his mouth. "Stop it." He snapped glancing across the room at error. Ink was almost grieving as he turned from sad to happy with a bit of sickness in his stomach. He caught the glance of someone staring at him, a human of course, who glared at him or seemingly no other reason then that he was a monster.