Long night ahead

Error yawned, walking through the isles at a fast pace. Not too far behind fresh trying to catch up by speed walking, and geno who wasn't as fast as erroR after his... incident.

Error finally slowed to a stopped, placing his finger on his chin as he stared up at the different noodles. He was a picky eater with about almost everything he came in contact with. Fresh caught up quickly while geno was still a little behind.

Geno walked up to the noodles stretching his back a little from the hissing pain. "That one." Error nodded finally finding the perfect one for his taste, but before he could grab it geno took one right below it. "Hey-" "it's cheaper," Geno responded placing the noodles in the half empty chart.

Error sulked quietly while geno grabbed the charts handles and started pushing at his slow pace. Error and fresh without effort passed him now looking at the sauce that they liked. Fresh reached for one but his hand quickly got slapped away by error, who wanted the slightly tastier and more expensive brand. Geno quickly pushed away errors hand too, always wanting to save money with the cheep things.

The little group of brothers huddled into the next isle to grab their basic needs for the cabinets. It didn't take long for geno to go right to the off brand cereals, getting only an annoyed groan from the two younger brothers. "Well we can get off brand stuff and have a place to live in or get the good stuff and live under a bridge." Geno chuckled in an unsettling way that made the boy's keep quiet.

At the other end of the isle was mister idiotic himself, but we call him ink to be formal. Geno quickly took notice that error was shifting uncomfortably, so he looked up and down the isle.

"Hey isn't that-" a hand cupped over genos eyes as he felt a hovering hand over his shoulder as if whoever it was was trying to drag him to a different isle. Geno gently pushed erroRs hand off his face sending shivers down Error's spine from the sudden touch.

Error was all to worked up about the simple touch that he couldn't save himself in time for Geno to have made his way over to ink himself. By time error had notice it it was to late- Geno already started talking with ink.

His cheeks flushed up in a dark blue blush from embarrassment as his tension grown into short of a toddler fit.

"Hello, my name's Geno. not to be a bother or anything but I believe you and my little brother are friends?" Ink perked up from the sudden voice, shifting his eyes over to Geno how had eased his way into a simple conversation. "Oh we're not really friends... I just kinda bumped into him on accident and stuff."

Ink said with a nervous chuck rubbing the back of his skull. "Oh, well I think you two would make great friends. He's just a bit lonely, but is nice by heart." Geno himself haven't seen errors good side in a long time but still keeps his hopes up that it's in there somewhere.

Ink had now a settled smile knowing that error wasn't being an asshole to him just because. "Well I'm glad to hear, heh." Geno was quick to make an simple plan in his head of how this would turn out, sure it would but the house on the line but this was good for error, wether he liked it or not. "How would you like to come to our house tonight and get some din with us hmm?" Geno spoke in a almost motherly way, getting it from taking over the house and two brothers for sure.

Ink was almost about to say no to the offer but stopped himself realizing that this offer was like a jackpot to him. Maybe even more then that. He would take anything to get out of his house for as long as possible. He was only at the store for his "dad's" beers and whisky's, but was stalling at the store for as long as he could.

"Oh, of course it sounds lovely!" Ink chirped with an overly excited grin on his face. Geno was pleased by the answer, but not the questioning look on inks face. "Sometime wring?"