Closed eyes, closed doors

TW! This chapter contains assault and death, if sensitive to this stuff don't read. This will be your first and finally warning.

Enjoy

———————-

"He only had one job. One job and he blew it!" Error yelled in a fit of anger. This Error was ten, nearly 6 years ago, and 3 years after the incident. "Error, he was 5! It wasn't his fault!" Geno protested with a growl. At this time Geno was 15 and still trying to make sense of the matter that they had been fighting about for... well ever since the accident really.

They had fights all the time about it, but the fights got more intense at this age. Every conversation would turn into a fight, ether ending with someone getting hurt or worse. They had been fighting about who was at fault in this, when it really wasn't anyone's fault at all.

Error blamed fresh, Geno blamed error, and fresh was just caught up in the fights trying to prove he was innocent.

Now, you may be asking yourself by now "What was the incident?" To be honest, it's complicated to say the least.

Back then, May 23, 2011 was the big day. Geno was 12, Error was 7 and fresh was a little boy still in kindergarten at 5. They had all went with their mother to the store, getting the stuff they needed of course. It's not like their mother could have left them at home alone, they were to young and she didn't expect her oldest son to be a babysitter for her.

It was frankly a normal day for them, Fresh trying to convince their mother to get them Oreos and error trying to sneak a snack or two in the shopping cart only for his older brother Geno to tell on him. You know, the normal stuff. Their mother had been up all night, working on her 4 dollar an hour job.  She, to say the least, was tired. She wouldn't be putting up with fights, and just wanted some quiet. "Geno, honey, can you go get me the meat with your brothers?"

She tried to be nice, tried to, but her grumpy mood shining through, or more like sinking through. So, Geno did what she asked and went to get the meat, holding his brothers hands as he strolled his way towards the meat isle.

She may have been tried and grumpy, but how can you blame her? It's not like the economy was giving her anything. She barely scrapped through every month from her pay. But back then it was always like that, until the laws were built for monsters rights. Before that monsters had very little chance of getting a job, and even if they managed to get one they were still treated poorly in it, and hardly got any money out of it.

But, as any other mother would do, she kept it to her self. She didn't want to worry her young children even though Geno already seen his mom in rough nights, she was still hoping to keep their innocence just for a bit longer.

His thoughts were cut off quickly from a sudden movement in the corner of her eye socket, the only thing she had saw was a black figure along with boots clicking on the ground.

No... not here right? They couldn't have found her that quickly... they moved a month ago that's to soon! Her spine got chills down it from something small that was clasped around her wrist. He near slapped her own son from the sudden fright, but stopped herself mid way when she realized it was only her son fresh.

"Meat!" He raised up the ground beef to show her, not realizing what she had almost done, while Geno stared up at her. He was frozen in the position of trying to block the slap as he stared at her dumb founded by the sudden movement.