Chapter 7

Soobin: Hello?

You: Soobin, why didn't you-

Soobin: Who are you?

You: Stop acting like you don't know who I am!!

Soobin: I-I really don't know who you are.....

You: Okay then,
why don't we talk about your salary...

Soobin: NONONO!!!
I'M SO SORRY SIR...
I DIDN'T MEAN TO LEAVE YOU ALONE WITH MISS...
IT'S JUST THAT YOU-

You: Aish!
I didn't call you to ask what happened yesterday...
I remember everything...

Soobin: SIR, I SWEAR I TRIED-
Wait. What?

You: Why didn't you wake me up earlier?
It's almost 11 am!
I am so late for work!!!

Soobin: Oh...
Don't worry about that, sir.
Miss Y/n had already told me to inform everyone that you'll take a day off and I've already done my job.

You: SHE SAID WHAT?!
WITH WHO'S PERMISSION DID SHE TOLD YOU THAT?!!!

Soobin: Uhh...

You: Tell me who?!!!

Soobin: Your uncle... Mr. Kim, sir.

You: Urgh!!!

I hung up the call and groaned as my headache got more severe.

Just then, Y/n entered the room with a glass of water and some medicines before coming to me. "Here... " She offered the medicines along with the water.

I took and gulped down the tablet with the help of the water before handing her the emptied glass back.

"Why did you-"

"Bring you to my house?" She asked. "Well, yesterday, you got drunk and called me before passing out. I had to go to the bar and bring you to my house."

She explained and I just nodded, trying to avoid any further conversation about yesterday because honestly, I'm embarrassed as hell.

Anyway, I didn't want to ask her that...

"Who told you that you can do things without my permission?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at her. "Do you know how important my work is for me? How can you ask for a leave without even asking me if I want to take a leave or not??!"

"I know your work is important. But does it matters more than yourself?" She questioned back and it caught me off guard.

"Wha-What do you mean?" I was totally puzzled about the point she was trying to get into.

"You might have been stressed with something that you drank so much yesterday, right?" She asked and I looked away. "Why don't you share your problems with someone, instead of drinking to death?"

"I am not weak, alright! I can handle my own problems." I stated.

"How does sharing problems with someone makes you weak?!" She raised her voice a bit. "The only thing it does is help you to get through your hard times."

I coldly chuckled and looked up at her. "Will sharing my problems solve everything?"

"Not everything." She answered. "But you'll get enough courage to face it."