Chapter 21

We ordered some dishes at the restaurant for lunch and we're waiting for it to get served when my phone buzzed up with a notification of a text message.

It was Seokjin. He texted me saying that he couldn't find the earring that I lost back at the resort.

I replied to him with an "It's okay. Thanks~" before a sigh left my mouth.

"What's wrong?" Namjoon asked.

"I lost one of my earrings at the resort in Jeju when we went there for Seokjin's engagement."

He nodded with an "oh". "Was it that important?"

"It was my mom's."

He didn't say anything further. Soon the staff arrived with our ordered foods and we started digging in like we were dying out of hunger.

Sharing quite a few talks, I got to know that he likes small living creatures like crabs and hates seafood. I found this so adorable that I had to fight the urge of pinching his cheeks.

"Y/n? Namjoon? What are you guys doing here???"

"Hoseok?" Both Namjoon and I looked at the man approaching us.

"Are you guys here on a date?" He asked.

"Uhh.. actually-"

"Yes!" Namjoon spoke up while smiling before I could complete my words.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Hoseok, specifying the word "you".

"Uhh... I... I just came to warn y'all that there are a bunch of fangirls outside, waiting for Namjoon to come out. So, I think y'all should leave from the back door... Soon."

Namjoon looked at me in worry and I nodded in assurance. "Let's go from the back door then."

We got up after paying the bill and thanked Hoseok for informing us as we left the place instantly.

_

"Where are we?" I looked outside the window as the driver stopped the car outside a huge apartment building.

"You'll know soon..." Namjoon said and climbed out of the car as I followed after him.

We went up to the topmost floor and entered a particular apartment.

The interior looked so aesthetically beautiful that I couldn't help but smile in awe.

"Is this your apartment?" I asked and he nodded. "It's beautiful."

"Namjoonie~?" A voice came from inside and soon a beautiful lady came to us before hugging Namjoon.

The way she hugged him felt like they were seeing each other after ages.

I bowed to her as she looked at me being a little confused.

"Eomma, this is Min Y/n." Namjoon introduced me to her and I bowed once again.

"Aigoo~ You're so beautiful." She gently stroked my hair.

"Thank you." I shyly mumbled.

Wait-

"Eomma"???

_

Namjoon told me that his parents live in Incheon but sometimes when they come to Seoul, they prefer staying in this apartment rather than staying in his huge house.

Since his mother would go back to Incheon today, he wanted to see her before that.

_

*NAMJOON'S POV*