Chapter 12

King and I were on the way to where we were supposed to be going. The whole ride has been quiet and i know exactly why. He still hasn't really talked since the day him and Ash talked. I know he feels bad because everything Ash said was right, but he can't be mad that he said it. He needed to hear the trith and it's crazy a seven year old was the one who told him about himself. I don't like that King's so quiet now though, cause it's suppose to be us chilling and talking.

We've been driving for a good hour now, I decided to bring my hand over rubbing King's hand that was hanging off the arm rest. He glanced over at it then sighed lightly, I locked my hand over top of his gently. "Kingston please loosen up."

"Why do you continue to deal with me no matter what? I have another child and I pretended to be dead cause I couldn't take being emotional. I'm the horrible dad and boyfriend. You just keep coming back and letting me hurt you constantly. Shit do you ever get tired of your heart breaking because of a nigga like me?"

"I do get tired of being hurt but it's something about you that makes me not want to let go. I feel so dumb because I keep setting myself up and giving you more chanves. It's just my whole life you've been the one guy I was with and it's really hard letting go."

"Ashley let me go.. I'm no good for you or anyone." He mumbled, I turned to his furrowing my eyebrows together. "Please.." 

"You bought me here, doing all this shit to tell me to move on from you!? Don't you think I've tried and tried to move on Kingston?" 

"I'm not good for anyone ma, I just want to go some where and be alone for the rest of my life. Lately I've been wishing ive taken my life for real. It'll probably put people out the misery." 

"Stop the car King." He looked at me like I was crazy , then kept driving down the high way. I sighed loudly. "Can you please pull over?" 

"Why Ashley? Why do you want me to pull over? You trying to tell me all the shit you told me when I was younger? I'm not a little ass boy no more, this ain't high school no more this real life. I fucked up with life just like my mother and brother expected. I have all these kids and I've let every single one down, My father probably thinks I'm a disappointed and I want the woman I love to move on because I'm nothing but a fuck up in life. " 

"No, stop fucking saying that King i'm not fucking playing. Everything I say to you is real and everything I've ever said has been real. Don't act like you don't know that , you're the best and worst thing that's ever happened to me. You're the only guy who's ever made me feel so good about myself but you're also the only guy who's ever made me this emotional. I should move on and people constantly tell me I'm stupid but I WANT YOU! When are you going to realize I'm trying with you because I need you. It's plenty niggas out there who's tried to talk to me but you were constantly on my mind. Can you stop being difficult and beating yourself up? Shit. Now drive and shut up about the whole situation." 

No doubt for the rest of the ride he didn't talk any of the shit he was talking about before. I just hate that he's so insecure about this now and Ashton really got to him but he think that was never going to come out. Ash has been holding stuff inside for the last couple years and for him to be so young he has so much emotions built up inside of him. At least he told him how he felt instead of holding that grudge until he got older then hated King. I kind of thought that's how things would've went down but he's very evident to everything that's been going on. He's not a stupid child. King needs to realize that from now on Ashton will see everything and the way he acts will just be depending on how King is. 

Kingston

By the time we got there Ashley was knocked out. I left her in the car to go get a hotel room checked out. When I was done that I grabbed both of our bags then pulled her out the car, holding her in my arms bridal style. I struggled inside but managed to get to the elevator going upstairs to the room. When we got all the way up there I went to the room unlocking the door and walked inside dropping her into the bed gently. It wasn't even late but I don't want to wake her up until she's ready. I set the bags by the bed then walked out to the balcony. I shut the door and blinds as I went out there, then leaned on the rail. 

"I need to stop having doubts about coming back man." I  mumbled to myself, watching the pool water flow back and forth. 

"You do need to stop." I heard Ashley's voice behind me, I turned around and she walked over to me. I looked down at her while she looked back up at me placing her hands on either side of my face. She pulled my face to hers and pecked my lips repeatdly. "I love you okay?" 

"I know baby girl, I love you too. More than I love myself, it's becoming a problem." I wrapped my arms around her body , sliding my hands down to her butt , pulling her closer to me. "I'm sorry about earlier. It's my fault it took us forever to get here, We'll do everything we wanted to do tomorrow then go home the day after." 

"Okay." She smiled softly then laid her head on my chest. "Remember last time we were in a hotel we broke up." 

"Yeah because you used to over exaggerate over the smallest shit. Lil insecure ass." I told her laughing, she looked up at me giving me a straight face. 

"I was like that because you made me like that, you know this. All the shit you did made me feel insecure and out of it."  

"I knooooow. I'm sorrrryyy." I leaned her back pressing my lips against her bare neck as soon as her hair fell back from it and she giggled wrapping her arms around my neck. "We going to have fun this time, fuck them other girls alright? It's just us this time." 

"Alright baby. You better be telling the truth, this time I'm fighting bitches not losing you." She looked at me when I pulled away from her neck. "I'm serious." 

"I know. I know." I lifted her back to her feet and pecked her forehead. This gone have to work, more I'm around her at times like this, it shows me we meant to be I guess.