Chapter 19

Comment and vote please. These last three chapters are going to be lit. Oh and the book three will be out as soon as I'm done this book. You reading it ?

---

After I dropped Ateha off at Ashley's house , I decided to make my way over to Elijah's house. I needed some protection or some back up for tonight because I don't trust KD. Usually when I have a gut feeling , it's always right. Every time I feel like someone sneaky , they turn out to be that way.

When I knocked on the door Carly answered holding Chubbs in her arms. "Nephewww!" I exclaimed excitedly and he started to giggle , holding his arms out for me. I grabbed him out her arms and kissed his forehead. "He driving you crazy?"

"Yes he is. Then Vanessa is so pressed about going to see Ashton. I know Ashley being bun rushed with kids tonight though." Carly rubbed her head.

"Go have a sleep over. You and the kids go over there then both of y'all can help each other with all them kids."

"That's actually a good idea. " she pulled her phone out stepping to the side. I walked inside , carrying Chubbs with me to the living room.

Vanessa was pulling on Elijah's beard and talking. He wasn't paying her any mind though , he was just simply watch in the game that was on tv. I sat down besides them and I swear that set a trigger off in Nessa

"Uncle Kiiiiinngg! Where's Ashy!?" She asked , giggling and jumping onto my lap. I sucked my teeth and sat back , rubbing her brothers back.

"He's at home. Go talk to your mommy , I think you three are going over there to spend the night." Her eyes lit up and she jumped off the couch, running to where her mother was. 

"Man I need you and a couple boys to come with me on the sneak tonight. KD ain't the type I trust and he been acting real iffy. I refuse to go and this nigga try some sneaky shit."

"I knew he was fishy as soon as we walked into his office. He ain't slick with his broke ass." Elijah chuckled. "I got you , I already was planning on following you anywhere you wet with him anyways. That's that brotherly senses shit."

"Daddy!" Chubbs screamed , climbing out my arms and crawling to his dad. Elijah sat back and held him in his arms.

"So at 11 you niggas should be his out around the warehouse so by 12 we can be there. If the guy we dealing with see you, just tell him you're protection for him and me."

"Gotcha." Eli nodded. "Now , what did the girls say about the kids?"

"Keyonna skeptical and she threw some shit in my face. Ashley acting suspect but she said the kids can come with me."

"Y'all back together ?"

"Nah... I want her but I don't think she wants to be with me as much as I want to be with her. I need to talk to her about that though because I'm not about to keep trying if it's not gone happen."

"She does want you. Ashley's been seeing her real parents lately. Her ... Um little sister passed away. The youngest one." Elijah told me , shaking his head. "It was a hit and run. Little girl was so young and it's fucked up... Ima find that nigga though."

"Y'all got the license plate ?" Elijah nodded his head. "Well I guess we gone have to go see who that license plate belong to real quick now don't we ?"

"Carly are you leaving ? I got some business to handle baby girl." Elijah stood up , walking towards Carly. I ran my hand over my face , everything's going to be so crazy tonight and for some reason. I feel like this guy who killed Ashley's sister , is someone I know.

--

The first and only person we know who can do tracking is Evan. We used him when we couldn't find Tiff but now we need him again. When we called him he had an attitude but didn't hesitate to let us come over with this information. It don't take us long to get there at all. When we did , Eli parked his car in the back drive way then we hopped out.

I walked over to the back door ,knocking three times loudly. The door swung open and  Evan say there with a smug on his face. I snickered , pushing past him to go inside.

"Ain't much change with you Aaron. You still that annoying ass light skin niggas from high school." Evan said with a grin. He shut the door behind Eli.

"Ain't much change with you Evan. Living up to everyone's expectations by still livin in your mothers basement. I always knew you had it in you." I smirked.

"You got that one. I'm actually working on getting out of here though. Times is hard though. My girl just got pregnant and I need more to offer than this. Nobody's hiring me."

"Come work for me Evan. I use you for all the other shit I need. Why not start getting paid big money for it ? I start you off with an apartment and a car. That'll have you working with me for a little bit of money u til you pay that off. But once that's paid off , I can promise you, you'll be making a good 500-600 a day after you give me my cut."

"Real shit you would let me work for you? You know I'm not into the drug dealing though Aaron."

"Nah man. I need someone to keep track of my workers , my money , my paperwork and all. You went to school for an accountant man. Working with me you'll be making more than a normal accountant though.  You'll be behind scene. If I was to go down , you wouldn't be in it at all."

"That sounds like a plan. I like that... When can I start ?"

"Right after you find out who's car this is and where it's located. Then I need all the information on this man." Evan nodded and took the paperwork from me. He went right over to his computer and started getting right to work.

Ashley

The door bell rung and I walked down to answer the door. I wasn't expecting anyone over at all. Once Carly and the kids came I thought that was it for the night. I looked through the peephole and my heart dropped.

I quickly pulled the door open and a loud scream came from the females mouth. "ASHLEY!" She yelled and ran right into my arms. I hugged her tight and didn't like let go.

"Ohmygod Tiffany." I yelled, continuing to hug her in my arms. I pulled away and looked down. "Is that Camile!? She finally back from with her dad? He gave you custody."

"That's what I need to talk to you and Carly about. Eli told me you guys were here having a little kid sleepover. I wanted to come to see you guys and the kids."

"You're always welcomed , Miss MIA." I looked down and seen Rachel. "Boop!"

"Hi auntie!" Rachel yelled , hugging my legs tightly. Ashton's gonna freak.

Tiffany's back!