Chapter 13

I'm going to be starting back up writing this story, along with other as of June 5th. So this was basically a little chapter until then. Thanks for reading. Make sure to comment please.

The long line was starting to make me mad, all I wanted was a funnel cake. I absolutely hated waiting for people to hurry up. I was way more than impatient , plus it's hot in this place so it just adds to the problems. "Ash." I heard the sound of King's voice from behind me. I turned to look at him and he tossed his shirt over his shoulder while coming towards me. "You look heated .. literally."

"I feel like you're being smart. I'm really hot and this line is long but I'm hungry." I pouted , my eyes looking up at his.

"Awh calm down you little baby. I told you that you could wait until we were done having some fun to get this funnel cake. You didn't want to listen though and now you've wasted a valuable 30 minutes."

"Oh shut up, I wanted the funnel cake and what's so wrong about that? I haven't had one in forever and I need one. I don't want one , I NEED one." I told him truthfully. He pulled me into his arms chuckling as we made our way up the line slowly.

We stood there for another half an hour before the line actually cleared. We went to the front and I ordered me a funnel cake, along with an orange soda. I paid for it then stepped to the side waiting for things to get done. About fifteen minutes later I grabbed the things I ordered then went over to a table to sit down and eat. King sat across from me , breaking off a piece of my funnel cake as well.

"By the time you're actually done this and ready to go have fun, it'll be closed." King told me stuffing his face with food and I giggled shaking my head at his face.

"Actually everything stays open until ten tonight and it's only seven so chill." She informed him , sticking her tongue out before grabbing the napkin and wiping around his mouth.

"I am chill ugly don't play with me. I'll throw the rest of this funnel cake away and you ain't gone be able to do shit about it , but go buy another one."

"I double dare you too." A smirked pulled at my lips as I pushed the plate towards him. He nodded and stood to his feet.

"Alright bet." he grabbed the plate then walked over to the trash can putting it in there. My mouth dropped and I was in complete shock , why would he ever do that seriously.

"Kingston!" I whined as he walked over to the table laughing. I was distraught , I did not think he would go through with it and it made me sad.

Like he should've predicted, I stood up from the table, and proceeded to leave away from it. I don't want to even talk to him right now because I waited forever for it and he just threw it away. I heard his voice behind me as I walked down to one of these water rides. When I got there, I walked up the ramp, going inside to where the beginning of the huge water slide was. Of course he followed me right inside, I felt his hand grab hold of my waist. I was turned his way swiftly, his eyes meeting mines for a brief second, before frowning.

"Get over it, it's not even that serious. I'll get you another one right before we leave and I promise you won't have to sit in the car." He told me, leaning down to peck my forehead. I twisted my lips to the side while looking off, trying not to say something to him. "Ashley come on."

"Whatever." I mumbled, walking to the slide after sliding out his grip. I walked over to the lady and she smiled, moving over so I can sit at the top. I sat down, the water rushing over my feet before I felt someone push me down forcefully. "KING!" I yelled loudly, the water soaking my body.

All I heard was his laughs before I hit the huge pool of water that was under the slide. I dove straight under, every part of me getting soaked. Not too long after I popped out the water, he fell right into the water from the slide. I pushed the curly wet hair out of my face and shook my head just looking at him as he popped out of the water. He laughed swimming over to me, I backed up as much as I could but he ended up wrapping his arms around my slim waist. He pulled my body to his, kissing on the side of my neck and going towards the steps so we could get out. I laughed when he squeezed my body within his arms, while i scratched his arm trying to get him off of me.

"You stay trying to get me off of you, you don't love me Ashley?" He asked me in Joseline's voice, I laughed once again, pushing his face away from me.

"No I don't love you Steebie." I giggled out, placing my hand over my mouth and he carried me out of the pool. "I'm playing I low key love you just a little bit."

"So we still got this love and hate thing going on? That's not healthy for the kids to see, so we need to get past all this before we go home later. Alright?"

"Oh shut up pleaseeeee."

"No." He pretended to tear up, his green eyes brightening up and I smiled at the sight. "I feel like I'm treated like dirt in this relationship and this needs to stop okay? I just need some love and affection." He wiped the fake tears as he sat me onto my feet. I sucked my teeth, mushing him as I walked past him.

"I am not going through this with you right now. You feel like the problem!? You should!" I joked, a smile on my face as I tried making a serious face and he stopped fake crying to laugh at me.

"You're mad cute." He told me as he pecked my lips. "Let's go have some more fun before we have to head home."