Chapter 14

Comment and Vote please. Mainly comment. Thanks.

Father Kids Time ;

The time began to fly by like normal. Two months later , and I still don't know if Ashley and I are together. I don't push her about it because I don't mind if she doesn't want me.

Since I didn't have the kids today and I had my house set up. I decided it was time to suck up my bitchness and go see my other baby mom. My daughter deserves to know I'm alive , I'm not going to tell Keyonna about seeing Ashley first.

It didn't take me no time to get to the neighborhood I was so familiar with. I knew this place easily , this was the same house I bought and came too when I wasn't in Delaware. I have to admit , I did treat Ashley wrong as hell and it took me two years to fully realize that.

My father talking shit to me over and over again , along with my guilt eating at me was more than enough to show me. I parked the car right out front , surprisingly the first person I seen was my daughter.

Athea sat on the steps with her coloring book on her lap. The screen door was shut but the house door was open. I took a deep breather and got out of the car. I didn't bring toys because I wasn't bribing and buying my way back into my daughters life. She was humming as I got closer to her.

I sat down on the steps next to her. Like I knew she would , she looked directly at me. She furrowed her eyebrows at my face, letting me know she recognized who I was. She dropped her coloring book and jumped inside of my arms , wrapping her arms around my neck. I swallowed the knot in my throat and kissed her head softly.

"Athea, it's time for lunch princess where are you ?" Keyonna came to the door , pushing it open and stepping out. Her eyes dropped down to me , but I didn't say anything. "Kingston ?"

"I mean , you wouldn't be okay with our daughter sitting here hugging a random nigga would you?"

"You have no right to be trying to be sarcastic you asshole. Where the fuck have you been? Why is it that you're just now coming here ? "

"I was coming here as soon as I knew I had everything together. I wasn't trying to bring my daughter into no fucked up environment."

"You... you can't even say that because I'm pretty sure where ever you've been hiding you had Ashley's kids. "

"It's not even like that, the last two months I haven't been hiding. I was actually getting myself together and my parents , which are Ashley's was helping me. Don't act like everything with them cool cause it's not. My own son had words for me."

"I don't care what you son had! You still seen them before you came to see my daughter. You couldn't have came the day you seen them?"

"Nope because their mother isn't fucking crazy ! I have to think before I can easily talk to your ass."

"It's just constantly excuses with you. Everything is a damn excuse. You can never just admit to some serious shit I swear !"

"I am not even here for you , I came here to talk to my daughter. I'm taking her for a couple hours , if you want to know where my house is ill give you the address."

"Is Ashley there ?" She asked me, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Why does it matter to you so much ? If she is then that means Athea can see her siblings. "

"I don't want my daughter around your son. He told her that you weren't her dad and that hurt her feelings. She's six years old, she shouldn't have to hear that from that little ass boy."