"Yes, it's true." Wu said, pushing himself to the front. "I am the son of the First Spinjitzu Master. I am Wu."

Heavy Metal blinked before dropping his weapon, catching us off guard, before taking his face covering off, then reached for his hat.

Or, her hat.

Pulling the wide brown rice hat, Heavy Metal revealed herself as a pale woman with rich brown hair and a red eye.

I blinked, the famous hunter at Dead's End was a woman? Hell yeah.

"Then the legend is true." She said in a thick accent, looking at us. "You have come back to take the dragon armour."

"Woah, not what I was expecting." Jay said in disbelief.
"You're Heavy Metal?" Kai asked, seeming unsure if she was joking or not.

"That is my given hunter name. My real name is Faith." She explained before looking around the group, her eyes landing on me for a moment. "You seem new, where are you from."

"We've never met personally, but you may recognise me as this." I replied, shifting to the disguise I wore while at Dead's End, but froze as she stepped back in horror.

"So you are all Oni then!" She exclaimed, eyes narrowing as she backed away, picking up her weapon.
"Woah, woah!" I exclaimed, shaking my hands as I went back to my normal disguise, there is no way she can know what I was, or anyone for that matter. "I just know how to shapeshift!"
"That's what an Oni can do." She muttered. "Iron Baron said they were creatures of darkness that can seamlessly blend in with others before striking."

"Hey, hey!" Cole said, stepping between me and her. "She's on our side, she's done nothing bad...except for being a spy and a bunch of other things."
"Yeah, and besides if I were an Oni, I think you guys would probably know it by now and I would have taken my chance by now." I agreed, nodding quickly, anything to keep her off my true identity.

I glanced to the side to see Wu looking at me before glancing away with a thoughtful face.

She was silent, looking between me and the others before lowering the weapon. "Fine, but I'm going to keep an eye on you."
I nodded. "Okay, whatever."

"Faith....all you need is...Faith." Wu muttered in realisation, making everyone look at him.
"Please, tell me. Do you know where the dragon armour is?" Faith asked in an urgent voice.
Wu closed his eyes before pointing in a direction. "That way."

Faith smiled. "Then we must go." She said, before stomping out the fire.
"Go? Go where?" Zane asked in confusion.
"To the armour." Wu replied as a matter-of-fact.

"Iron Baron has his hunters looking for you, and they never fail. The farther we get, the longer we live." Faith explained before running off back the way she came.

"Yeah Zane, we're going to the armour, away from the man with the funny hat. That's a good thing." Jay said in a 'duh' voice.
"Sure, 'cause when has our master ever lead us astray?" Kai added, pulling Wu closer. "Why are you leading us astray? You don't even know where the armour is."

"No, but I have Faith." Wu replied as if we were supposed to understand what he meant.
"Oooooooooh Faith, he has Faith." Kai cooed, nudging Jay and flashing Wu a knowing grin, who only tilted his head.

I smiled in pity at Wu's innocence before hearing the jangle of chains, seeing Faith pulling some sort of floating machine behind her.
"Uh, how are we all going to fit on that thing?" Cole asked.
"We aren't, but it will hold our supplies. If we can't carry, we bury." Faith said, picking up her weapon. "Iron Baron cannot know I am helping you." She added, pointing the weapon at us in threat.