Namjoon: I don't know… about our feelings…

He then sighs and leans back on the wall again.

Namjoon: I also wish I didn't like someone. It's because it's pretty obvious she likes someone else.

Y/N: Jinjja? Who?

Namjoon: I'm not telling.

Namjoon smiles playfully at me and I pout. Suddenly, we hear rapid footsteps.

???: Aish! He really does know how to get us off his tail, doesn't he?

Namjoon's eyes widen then he looks at me and smiles playfully.

Namjoon: Well, I guess I'll be seeing you when I see you again.

He then nods and runs away from whoever is chasing him.

Namjoon's POV

As I run away from where I left Y/N, I can't help but think of how close I was to telling her how I feel.

I wish I didn't like you, either, Y/N. But it seems I can’t do that.

Your POV

I sigh as I turn back to the way to the gate and realize that I don’t hear Soobin and Dahyun anymore. I then turn the corner and suddenly see Soobin infront of the gate. He smiles gently when he sees me and I bow my head as I walk towards him.

Y/N: Mianhae... I guess the plan didn’t work, at all...

I sigh as I reach Soobin and look up at him.

Y/N: I should have known he already had someone else.

Tears start to form in my eyes and I laugh sarcastically as I look down and wipe them away.

Y/N: I’m such an idiot.

Suddenly, Soobin grabs my hand as I wipe away my tears and I look at him with a surprised look.

Soobin: Don’t say that.

Soobin raises his other hand to my face and wipes away my tears.

Soobin: You’re not an idiot, Y/N... Moonbin is. So stop hurting yourself over him already.

Soobin then smiles gently and slowly loosens his grip on my hand and I lower it.

Soobin: Mianhae, but I don’t think I can keep watching you get hurt over that punk.

Soobin takes a step towards me but I don’t step back.

Soobin: I like you, Y/N. Please...

Suddenly, Soobin bends forward until our faces are just inches away from each other.

Soobin: ...like me back.

My eyes widen as I look into Soobin’s eyes.

Y/N: Soobin...

???: Y/N!

Suddenly, I hear Moonbin’s voice and I look at Soobin pleadingly.

Y/N: I’m sorry for using you.

I place my arms around Soobin and bring my face closer to his until our lips touch. I see his eyes widen and I close mine tightly.

Moonbin’s POV

My eyes widen and I feel as if my heart has stopped when I see Y/N kiss Soobin. I clench my fists as I feel anger and regret rush through me.

Why…? This is so unfair…

Suddenly, I have an urge to go to them and pull Y/N away from Soobin.

Your POV

I slowly open my eyes as I pull away from Soobin and I look at him to see him slowly opening his eyes.

Y/N: I'm really sorry.

Suddenly, someone pulls me away from Soobin and I turn to the person to see Moonbin.

Moonbin: Why…

My eyes widen as Moonbin looks at me with a pleading look. Suddenly, Soobin grabs my other hand and I turn to him to see him glaring at Moonbin.

Soobin: Let her go, Moonbin. You've hurt her enough already.

Moonbin didn't seem to hear Soobin as he tightens his grip on my hand and I turn back to him to see tears in his eyes.

Moonbin: Why do you have to love someone else, too?!

My eyes widen and Moonbin pulls me towards him again, making Soobin let go.

Moonbin: First Mina, and then you…

Moonbin looks at me pleadingly and I start to feel tears form in my eyes again. Suddenly, anger rushes through me and I pull my hand away from Moonbin.

Y/N: Mianhae... but it seems what I said was not true.

Moonbin looks at me with wide eyes as I try to smile to hide my pain.

Y/N: I was confused. I thought I liked you, but I guess I was wrong.

I then turn to Soobin and feel a tear flow down from my eyes.

Y/N: I like you, Soobin.

Soobin looks at me with wide eyes and I look at him pleadingly as another tear flows down.

Moonbin: Y/N, please...

I hear Moonbin take a step towards me and I quickly run to Soobin and place my arms around him. I then hear Moonbin walk away and I let my tears flow freely and start sobbing when I don’t hear his footsteps anymore. I bury my face in Soobin’s chest and suddenly feel his hand on my head.

Y/N: I’m sorry... I’m sorry...

Soobin: It’s okay. I understand.

I then feel Soobin place his arms around me and I suddenly feel worse.

...

The next day

I’m lying in my bed and I feel worse than ever. How could I not? I broke up with a guy I just formed a relationship with and I used another guy to make him jealous.

Why’d I even do that, anyway? And I can’t believe I just kissed Soobin without responding to his confession.

I scream and grab my hair as I roll around in my bed.

What if he misunderstood?! What if he thinks I like him, too?

I stop rolling when I remember what I said right before kissing him.

But then again, I apologized for using him.

I groan when I realize what I just thought of.

Yah! I just used him knowing he likes me! Obviously, an apology isn’t enough!

My alarm goes off and I quickly sit up.

Whatever! I’m just gonna go to school and see what happens. Oh, I hope Dahyun is the first person I meet today.

After preparing and eating breakfast, I hurry out of my apartment, completely forgetting that Moonbin and I go the same way when going home. Suddenly, as I reach the junction, I see Moonbin waiting and feel my eyes widen. He starts to turn to me but I quickly hide inside a cafe before he sees me.

What the- Aish, I can’t believe I forgot about this!

???: Y/N?

I turn to the source of the voice and feel my eyes widen when I see Mina just outside the door of the cafe.

Mina: Can I have a minute with you?