ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪɪ: ᴜ

"Safety..."

Several days have passed, Jimin is in the peak of devastation... His asshole professor in Quantum Physics gave him 2.7 in his GPA, which is 2x as lower that his average 4.2-4.4 GPA... He couldn't find the reason why it happened, but because of his classmates who frequently hang out with their professor after their class, he can't tell otherwise...

At first, he wanted to come up with an explanation as to why he suffered a completely rock bottom result... He even tried to approach his professor about it, yet the latter brushed him off like a pest and replied, "You should be thankful to me that I gave you a passing mark, otherwise, you would be suffering like your other classmates who cheated on my class..."

"EXCUSE ME?! ARE YOU ACCUSING ME THAT I CHEATED ON YOUR CLASS?" Jimin felt a burning sensation in his throat as he tried to calm himself. "You should know by now that I never and will never cheat on your class, Sir..."

The older man stood up from his seat and took a bunch of papers in his file case. "Well in case you didn't know, I'm reading all of your answers Park, and I'm not just assuming things... Your answers surely reflect everything..." He gave the smaller the test papers that 'have' the same answer as his, and it's true! Fucking bastards!

"But I didn't cheat! I answered it fairly and EVEN IF I DIE NOW, I WOULD NOT CHEAT ON PURPOSE JUST TO GET ON TOP! This is all a misunderstanding Mr. Han, please listen to me..." Jimin's voice and his entire body is trembling in so much emotions. He cannot believe it... His classmates are trying to sabotage him just to get a grip of everything...

"Or maybe you should just leave the classroom now before I decide to call your parents about this..." And with that, Jimin stormed out of the classroom, leaving a bunch of his classmates laughing at him.

Jungkook is trying to call the smaller for several times now, but to no avail. It's kinda weird since the boy never turn off his phone even when he's in class, so it's really scary on his part when Jimin is nowhere to be found....

"Kook! Have you heard about what happened?!" Taehyung gasps. "Someone from Jimin's college told me that Jimin was accused of cheating in their Quantum Physics class..."

Jungkook stood up in a quick motion and gripped the other boy's arms tight. "Quantum Physics class?! Did I heard it right, Taehyung-hyung? Did that fucker really do that to Jimin?"

"Y-yes Kook... Please let go of me... It hurts..." He whines.

Once he let go of Taehyung's arm, Jungkook stormed out of the cafeteria and dashed to where that fucking teacher was. If there is something bad happened to Jimin without him knowing, God forbid but he will surely break every single bone of that asshole, and he will never feel sorry about it...

"Please be safe Min... I will surely make him pay for what he did to you..."