ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴠɪɪɪ: ʀ

"Yearning..."

Today is the last day of Jimin in Seoul and everyone, including his brother was there to send him to the terminal.

"Are you sure that you wanted to do this Jiminie? Cause as much as I wanted to see you achieve your life goals, I want you to stay here with us, and not work somewhere else..." Jin looked at him with those lonely eyes, fear visible in his expression.

"Jin-hyung come on... I'm only working there for five years... It's not like NASA would launch me to Mars for good..." Jimin shook his head and chuckles. "And it's for us, hyung... The institute pays well, and I want to make your dream restaurant come true..."

Jin snuggles his younger brother and cries. "I'm gonna miss my little Jiminie... I lost him once after he moved into the university dorm and now this..." His sobs were echoing right through the smaller's ears down to his heart and it hurts. It hurts to see the people that he loves crying because of him...

"Hyung... I promise, I'll be back after five years... Once I did, I will never leave you again... We can help each other in our business... And maybe I'll just teach in the university... Do you want that right?" Jimin caresses his brother's back gently.

"You always knew that I do..." Jin hiccups.

"Then wait for Jiminie okay? I'll just work somewhere for now..." He sighs deeply, trying his best not to cry. "I'll be back, I promise..."

"You better be... Cause hyung will always wait for you..."

Three years later...

The world keeps revolving as if nothing has changed... As day turn into its end, and start over again, people started to change...
Some of them changed for the better, and others changed because of pain...
But Jimin didn't change at all...
Time only gave him the opportunity to grow as a successful worker in his job, but never grow in love...

He still believes that his love for Jungkook will last forever,
even though the latter doesn't have any idea about his feelings...
The pain open his eyes about the truth, but nonetheless, he forcefully keep it shut to avoid facing it...

And then one day, something came to his mailbox that will surely change his life for good...

A letter hidden in a red envelope that indicates his name...

It is a wedding invitation...

And it is from his best friend and love of his life, Jeon Jungkook...