Jealous princess!!

Start from the beginning

Sana smile and nodded her head, "but you meet me outside, because then everyone come to know that you are my friend."

Sidharth smiles and says with a wink, "Wow princess you are very intelligent."
Sana giggled and move outside.

Sidharth call someone and says, "check out about the boy who stare at my princess during the class and take him to our place."

Sana waiting for him outside the campus and thinking about something, "will he believe me or would he think that i am mad."

After a pause she says, "No no, sana why you again thinking like that."

Sidharth comes from behind and says, "what you are thinking again princess?"
Sana turns in a jerk and blink her eyes continuously by looking at him.

He smiles and pulled her checks, "you are so cute princess." Sana blushed a bit and says, "now let's go we are getting late."

He bow down and says, "as you say princess." Sana chuckle and start walking.

Just then a car come and stand in front of them. Sana narrowed her brows and look at sidharth, who is already smiling at her.

"What is this sidharth?" Saying sana by gesturing her hand towards the car.

Sidharth open the door of the car and says, "princesses didn't walk on the roads. Please have a seat."

Sana says in confusion, "no need, i can walk." And move forward. Sidharth hold her hand and says,

"i am just joking. It's my car yrr, i am always travel on this and now when you are my friend you will also travel with me."

Sana look at him and sit on the car. Sidharth huffed and mumurs, "sorry for the lie princess."

Saying so he also settle in the car and asks, "where you want me to drive?" Sana tell him a address.

He nodded his head and start driving. It's take forty minutes to reach there.

Sidharth stop the car and look at bungalow. Sana look at him and says, "do you want to sit here or go inside with me?"

Sidharth look at her and says with a smile, "i will follow you everywhere princess." Sana look at the other side and says, "ohk come."

Sana come outside and move towards the bungalow. Just then sidharth's phone start ringing.

He excused sana and take the call, "what happened? I told you i am with princess don't call me."

The person replies, "yes, i tried to message you but it's not sent. That's why i have to call you."

"Ohk tell me what's the problem?" Sidharth says by looking at sana who wait for him on the entrance.

The person says, "we take the boy in our place, when will you come?" Sidharth says, "i don't think i am coming today. Keep him there i will come tomorrow."

Sidharth cut the call and move towards sana, "let's go princess." Sana look at him and says, "don't your girlfriend feel bad if you call me princess?"

Sidharth asks in confusion, "my girlfriend?" Sana says while looking towards the house, "yes, with whom you are talking."

Sidharth smirks at her jealous face and says, "actually no, she is very understanding. She knows how much i love her."..

Sana feels bad after listening this and says, " Ohk, she will be very beautiful right. "

He looks at her and says, " Yes just like an angel. Never ever i saw any girl like her." Sana don't know why she feels so bad after hearing all this about his girlfriend.

Shrugging her all thoughts she says, "ohh.. Fine let's go." Saying so she move towards the bungalow and ring the bell.

Sidharth chuckles and follow her. Just then a lady in her fifties open the door. She look at sidnaaz with confusing reaction.

Sana takes a deep breath and says, "are you Irish khana's nany?"

***************************************

Let's see what happens next!!