Chapter 16 ( RESCUE)

Start from the beginning

Pushkar- What bhaiya, you too are laughing at me. This is not fair.

Shr- (laughed harder) Everything is fair in love and war Chotte. Now leave all this and back to action.

Pushkar- (while mock saluting him) Yes sir.

Then they both went out of the room.

Living Room
*************
Kamini came inside and was smiling a lot thinking about her successful plot when all of a sudden she heard some sounds and saw Pushkar and Shravan arguing, in fact Shravan was shouting more on her Pushkar. This angered her.

Yamini- (in her mind) This Shravan,  what does he think of himself. Mere Pushkar puttar ko suna rha hai. Khud to apne biwi ke sath family time spend kar rha tha, uska Sara kaam mera baccha kare, air daant bhi wahi khaye. Abhi batati hoon, iss Shravan ko.

Yamini- Kya ho rha hai yahan? Aur tum mere bacche ko kyun suna rhe ho? (While making a disgusting face)

Pushkar- No Mumma, it's my fault. I was handling two cases and I just mixed up the files anf the facts and now both the cases are a mess. If I dont sort this out now, then our company is gonna suffer a huge loss. We may come to roads, as both the cases are of two big business tycoons, Mr. VANSH SINGHANIYA and the other one is of Mr. A. And the worst part is that the original file which I had saved in my mobile is now deleted due my carelessness. I dont know what should I do now. (He was in the verge of crying)

Shravan- (Shouting) If you were not sure of yourself, why did you take up both the cases. You know what ,I would have managed bothe cases in a much better way. (In his mind) sorry Chotte. Please forgive, I dont mean any of the words that I am saying or would be saying. Please maaf kar dena.

Yamini- If you could manage so well,then why didn't you do it? You were enjoying your marital life and the reunion of you family while my son, he sas working around the clock leaving g his newly wedded wife alone.

Shr- Come on chachi, even you know that we were at the hospital for check up and were not enjoying or partying. So please, don't say anything. Its between me and my brother.

Yamini- Is it? Then why are you shouting so badly at him. He just made a small mistake. You being the elder one should forgive him.

Shr- Oh really.  Are you by any chance telling me that, even if he kills someone, I should forgive him? But let me tell you. His today's carelessness gas landed us in a position which is the deciding point of our life. This lavish and luxurious life  that you, me and all are enjoying ,is the fruit of my father's hardwork. So please stay out of it.

Pushkar- Mom please, this is my problem, let me handle it in my way.

Shr- You better handle it na rectify it. Before it's too late. Come Sumo, you need rest.

He took hold of Sumo's hand and went upstairs.  But before going he looked back once at his Chotte and murmured "Sorry mere bhai."

Pushkar was very much tensed and could concentrate on anything else and was shivering badly. Yamini was trying to console him while still cursing Shravan and his family. When suddenly Pushkar stopped and looked at his mother (DEVIL) with pleading eyes.

Pushkar- Mom. I have a solution for this problem.

Yamini (happily)- Is it? Thank God. Know tell me what's it.

Pushkar- You.

She made a confused face, so he explained, " I mean your phone. It's somewhere connected to mine. It might have saved some of those original copies. I can retrieve it through your phone. Please mom can you give it. I really need it.