Chapter 14 (YAMINI IS TRAPPED!!)

Sumo- Aaa.... Shravan plan ka part B ka shuruwat to ho jaayega, par tell me one thing why had you said that, "Kaun Sumo? Main nahi jaanta kisi Sumo ko."

Shr- Sumo... woh... Pushkar to kuch bhi bolta hai. Don't pay any heed to it. (He said looking everywhere but her).

Sumo- Okay I wont listen to what Pushkar said. But what if I say that I had heard it myself. I had heard you saying,"Kaun Sumo?". What would you like to say now?

Shravan was speechless.
"How did you...."

Sumo sighed audibly and continued-

"Actually I had come in the morning on the day of your arrival. So I thought to come in a presentable state as everyone used to say that I am 'jhalli'. But still Pushkar said that I was looking the same. But as you came in the evening, I decided to dress upa nd put on a bit of makeup. But When I reached, this time Pushkar said, it was too much nd you wouldn't recognize me, so I thought to remove it all as I was frustrated. And I had a believe that you would recognize me the way I am. That's why I had come to the washroom here only. I was about to go, when you came in and removed your shirt. So o had to stay inside. That's when I heard yours say that. You know I was really very disappointed that you forgot me, that you YOURSELF forgot the name you gave me. And....

"That is why you left the party without meeting me. Your were in a red gown with your hair on one shoulder", completed Shravan.

Now it was Sumo's turn to surprise.

Sumo- Hey,how did you know? HD you seen me? But you were to busy na?

Shravan- Sumo, you are forgetting, I can feel you anywhere, anytime. And i saw your back when you were going back.

Sumo- (with slight tears as she was overwhelmed) you recognized me like that only and here i thought, you completely forgot me.

Shravan held her hands in his and squeezed then slightly then continued while still caressing her hands.

Shr- How could I ever forget. You and Ma are the only two women in my life who affected me to an extent no one else could. And you you thought I would forget you. It was just that i was angry that you never called me up and left me alone to deal with my own miserable state.

Sumo- Shravan, I was scared of your rejection. I was living in my own bubble where we both were always happy. I knew I had messed up a big time and somewhere down the line I knew that you would not accept my apology, but I didn't have it in me to withstand your rejection. I was already alone and was living just with the hope that you would come back and forgive me one day. I .....

By the end of it, Sumo was in tears.

Shr- Sumooo... shhhhh.... I had told you na I dont like you wasting these precious pearls for the past. Now we are together and I promise I wont be leaving you alone ever again. See now we are even getting our family back. Soon even Chachi would be back and our family will be complete. You will never be, I repeat, SUMAN SHRAVAN MALHOTRA, YOU WILL NEVER BE ALONE EVER AGAIN. Do you get it. Now stop crying baba. Please.

But she was nowhere near to stopping her cries and he couldn't bear them as it broke his heart a million times to see his lady love getting so sad and that too with no mistake of hers. So he did what he thought would have been the ultimate step to divert her mind. He cupped her face, while Sumo was still in her world and crying. He then kissed her tears on her cheeks tightly which jolted her out of her world. He kissed both of her cheeks and drank her tears. He stopped for a moment and spoke with still closed eyes with his husky voice which send shivers down her spine," I told you na, not to waste my precious Pearls. Then why dont you listen to me. Now bear the consequences."