Chapter 11 (PUSHKAR KNOWS IT ALL)

Nirmala went towards the kitchen to avoid being caught by Kamini and Shravan went towards his Sleeping Beauty. After sometime Nirmala came into the room with dinner for Sumo.

They saw her sleeping peacefully after a long time and that small smile on her face was the proof of it.They didn't want to wake her up but they had to because Sumo needed to have her dinner. She was weak and before having meds dinner was required. So they decided to wake her up.

Nirmala went and sat beside her and patted her head lovingly and said, " Suman, baccha get up. Look you need to have your dinner and medicines too. Come on get up now."

Sumo woke up and opened her eyes to find her her mom smiling at her and also her Shravan. It was as if she had found her ultimate happiness. Nirmala then made her have the dinner, gave her medicines and was about to leave when Sumo held her hand gesturing her to stay. Thus she sat beside her and the night took the three of them down the dream land.

In the morning
Shravan's Room.

Nirmala opened her eyes to see the most endearing scene of her life. Both of her children were sleeping holding her as if she was their breath which was true. Shravan was sleeping on Nirmala's lap while holding Symo's hand and Sumo slept on the pillow cuddling with Nirmala's leg and holding Shravan's hand. Nirmala had tears of happiness in her eyes. She slowly pecked both of their foreheads, due to which both Shravan and Sumo woke up.

Both (in unison)- Good morning Ma. (The way school children sing the Good morning while stretching it)

Nirmala (laughing)- Good morning my naughty kids. Um... Shravan you remember know what we have to do (in a hushed tone)?

Shr- Ya mom, I do remember it. And don't worry, we will do as was planned.

Sumo was confused but was smart enough to keep quiet at the moment. She knew Shravan would tell her ultimately when the time comes.

Then Nirmala got up and went away saying that she had to prepare the breakfast and asked them to come down soon. After her departure Shravan looked at Sumo as he knew he needed to explain her many thing before their mission starts but it wasnt the apt place as is said, 'Even the walls have ears.'

Thus he took her to the bathroom in his arms. To say Sumo was shocked at his actions would be an understatement, but nonetheless she kept quiet as she was sure there was to what meets the eye and thus she waited patiently for Shravan to speak up.

Once inside the bathroom, Shravan places her down and said, "sorry. I know it was not right., whatever i did, but....".

He interrupted by Sumo when she kept her soft hands on his lips to stop him from speaking further and said, " first of all, you are my bestfriend and my husband and I have given you all the rights as a wife and a bestfriend. So no need to say sorry. And Dare you say Sorry once I remove my hand, then listen carefully to me Mr. Chashmish Malhotra, I will break your face off. So beware...." . She completed while a small smile was playing on her lips. Shravan chuckled at her behavior but was jubilant at the same to know that Sumo trusted him so much still considered him as her bestie whom she has given all the rights. He had all the his life to ponder over this but right now there are many more pressing issues that needed to be solved.

Shr- So coming back to the point, I know you are confused with mine and Ma's behavior. But trust me you will get to know everything today. Even I know only half of the truth. So just remember one for now that there is a threat to all of our lives and the main culprit behind the accident also lives in this house only. So we need to act as if am still not in talking terms with Ma and just tolerating her for your and Mr. Malhotra's sake. And remember its Mr. Malhotra. I hope you got my point. We ,means you, me and Ma need to get out of here without getting caught of our real intentions. OKay.