Peek-A-Rarw

I saw this pic and instantly decided to write this! Lol little short funny story about Bigby and his little cub Winter!
Enjoy!

-[Y/N] P.O.V-

The cubs are being an absolute handful this evening! They're not tired as they usual are and I decided that playing with them might tire them out.

We started doing this about an hour ago and I almost feel they're just as playful when we started. I had to laugh at Bigby though. Never would anyone have thought the Big Bad Wolf would become a father. And seeing him now would make anyone laugh. Hell, I've been laughing at him for a good 10 minutes at this stage! He was playing peek-a-boo with Winter who was laughing away. I sat on the sofa with Tyler and gave him his teddy which kept him entertained while I watched Bigby.

-End P.O.V-

Bigby sat on the plush rug with Winter sitting on his legs. "Now you little monster let's try a little game, okay?" he laughed leaning his back against his sofa behind him. Winter started patting her little paws on his legs and covering her face.

"What are you doing?" He laughed watching his little munchkin hit his legs. "Okay, okay stop that" he said taking the little paws into his calloused hands. They looked into each other's eyes until an idea flew into his mind.

Peek-A-Boo.

He had seen you play it with her recently and she had clearly enjoyed herself since she fell backwards from laughing so much. Bigby decided that should do the trick. He rose his hands and slowly covered his eyes with a grin on his face.
"Where's my little monster?" He whispered moving his hands quickly away, "there she is!"

Winter stared at him with a straight face almost thinking "what is my crazy daddy doing?"

"Okay..." he mumbled deciding to try again. He covered his eyes and leaned closer to the confused pup, "where, oh where is Winter?" He said soon feeling the cubs paws covering his mouth and laughing. Bigby moved his hands so his eyes were close to hers, "there she is!" She started laughing at the face her father was pulling and started clapping her snow white paws together. Bigby stated laughing too repeating his peek-a-boos over and over until he decided to add a new 'boo' to his last one.

Winter at this stage was laughing her little heart out as Bigby decided to start his last one, "get ready for this one you little monster" he chuckled covering his eyes again. He felt his body slightly broaden and the hair rise on his skin. He slipped his tongue across his teeth feeling the sharp canines extending. He smirked and prepared to scare his little cub.

But only in a fun way of course...

"Where's winter?...." He whispered moving his large hands and revealing his first wolf form face that hid beneath. Beard fulling grown, blazing gold eyes meeting hers and sharp teeth bearing to her, "THERE SHE IS!" He laughed a growl that had winter in stitches of laughter. Bigby started laughing too as he lifted her up in his hands, "I can't even scare you" he smirked as Winter tried to pull a face similar to Bigbys. "Ah, now that's scary" he laughed as she started swaying her little claws about. Bigby put her down on his lap again chuckling as the little cub hugged his hairy arm.

You walked over to him sitting in the chair behind him, "looks like you had more fun than she did"

____________________

Hope you liked this chapter I just really wanted to write this when I saw that pic lol XD

STAY AWESOME! ✌️