Grabbing Attention

-[Y/N] P.O.V-

I'm stuck in his apartment for the past three hours! It's hot as hell in here and I'm almost sweating into a pool of my own sweat. The only reason I'm here is because the man himself thinks I'm in danger. In danger from what puzzles me. We were working together but ever since he told me this he ordered me to stay put in his apartment. He is my boss but come on! I've been rotting in this tiny sauna for the past two weeks! Snow even offered for me to stay in hers, which I heard was a pretty stylish and clean apartment with air conditioning, but no big man bigs here says no. I tried to at least have some fun here but that seemed to die down about two hours into day one. He lived in the smallest, smelliest and most boring apartment in the woodlands!

I lay on his couch sweating through my clothes. I actually wanted him to come home since it was closely nearing to 11 at this stage. Then my mind was fogged with him. I really, I mean really liked him. He was one of the sexiest fables I've ever met. His toned jawbone, messy wild auburn hair and no could beat the muscle. I mean... god I'm actually going to pass out! I got up from the chair onto shaky legs as I strode to the kitchen hearing the floorboards creak underneath me. I pushed up the window and tried to breathe in some fresh air. Which wasn't fresh one bit more so smokey with exhaust fumes and the salty smell of fast food stands on the streets.

I pushed away from the window and went back to the sofa. I put my hair into a messy bun and lay down.

Thinking about him again...

For the past few nights he had been absolutely buried with paperwork at his office.
He seemed to do his paperwork into the late hours of the night. I glanced at the overhanging clock to find it was nearly 11 and there was still no hide nor hair of him.

Heat was my weakness. The gathering sweat of my neck, I tugged at the fabric of my clothes that now plastered to my moist skin. Heat aroused me and now the thoughts flowing through my mind about my boss was adding to it.

I knew Bigby had a sharp sense of smell and probably could sense my yearning. I really couldn't control myself seeing him for the mere hours on odd days now was all clogging my mind. I snapped from my thoughts when I heard the jingling of keys at the lock and I turned to find the man in mind silhouetted in the doorway of the apartment.

Bigby looked absolutely exhausted as he slumped into the apartment tossing his array of keys onto the end table, leaning against the wall before digging into his pocket for what I easily presumed as a cigarette. Great more cigarettes to stink up the apartment.

-End P.O.V-

"How many times do I have to ask you not to smoke in here? This place stinks bad enough already" You said to him, rising from the place on the sofa and moving toward him. It had been hours since your last encounter however it might as well have been days as you stood before him in the heat of the apartment.

"Once more, as usual, and by the way that's a little on the harsh side [Y/N]" He breathed, a musk of smoke and ink flooding your nose.
You looked up at him slightly inching closing and soon deciding to mould your body against his, careful to brush your hands over the sensitive parts you loved the most, the brunt of his neck, the place where his thigh met his torso and lower still.

"Eh, [Y/N]? What are you doing?" He asked awkwardly pulling away seconds later and you only realised what your doing. Getting a little too close to your boss. You moved back and rubbed your arm awkwardly, "sorry..."
He looked down at you with a smirk and you met his eyes.

"Better finish all this work before it gets too late," He said, casually hoisting his paperwork in his arms.

You bit your lip in annoyance, trying feudally to evoke a reaction from him by trailing the tips of your fingers across his arm. But this was your boss? It wasn't like he had feelings for you? Did he?