Snow Storm [P2]

Groans and creaks of support cables above us was what took over the unbearable silence. I looked around the small space and sighed. So much for my night of comfort. My night is going to be spent in a small, smoke smelling box with a frustrated wolf.
"So..." I said trying to end this silence and try get the time to quickly go by, "now what?"
He turned his head to me with that straight face of his. He simply shrugged his shoulders with a slight "I don't know" look.
Such a good person to converse with...

Bigby decided to take the weight off his feet and slouch onto the ground. No, actually fall onto the ground, ass first, which ended up shaking the ancient elevator.
"Careful!" I snapped feeling specks of dust fall onto my arm. Was this thing ever cleaned?
"Sorry" looking up at the emergency light which now began blinking and flickering with the occasional slight static sounds. I glanced up myself and noticed the light itself slowly start to fade and soon enough burst.
Now we were back to the darkness. "You can't be serious..." I moaned in anger feeling as though I had my eyes closed. That's how dark it was!

I couldn't see Bigby at all but I knew well he could see me. Him being a wolf, I knew he could see exceptionally well, specially in the dark.
I shifted on my feet looking around the darkness. "Sit down" I heard from across from me, followed by his hand patting the old carpet floor. If I had to be honest I didn't really want to sit on this dirty floor but since I had no choice, I slid my back against the wall until my behind hit the cold floor. The carpet felt slightly lumpy where I was sitting but I tried not to pass any remarks to it.
I shivered slightly. Hugging myself for warmth, I huffed. Man it was cold.
I heard shuffling that got slowly closer to me, until Bigbys eyes were visible next to me, "are you cold?" A concerned look glittered in his eyes as he lay his back on the same wall I was rested against.
"A little"
"You mean a lot"
I looked at him with a smirk, "why'd you ask if you knew?"
He shrugged like before sitting closer to me, "here" offering his arm around my shoulder he hugged me closer to his radiating body. "[Y/N] you're freezing" hugging that little bit closer so I was comfortable.
"And you're warm?" Confusion in my words. It's been snowing and freezing all day and he felt as though he had the sun on him all day.
"A little perk I have. I'm rarely cold"
"Huh, you don't say" I grinned in the darkness feeling my eyelids grow heavy and slowly shut over my eyes. A silent yawn slipped past my lips and I felt Bigby rub his hand on my shoulder, "get some sleep"
"I might" making myself comfortable I felt sleep take me away, "you should..." yawning once more, "too..." and I was gone.

"I'm fine [Y/N]" Bigby whispered peeking at you fast asleep on his shoulder. He smiled to himself letting you lay down so your head used his legs as a pillow. He felt your hand slip under his leg as you did when you slept, one hand under your soft pillows. He rested his head back against the wall and decided sleep was his best option now.
His only option really.

The power was still out in the Woodlands building for 2 hours of the night and Snow stood next to Flycatcher as he worked on the generator. "Any idea when it'll be fixed?"
"I'm not sure Miss White, it's a... in pretty bad shape. It'll probably be early afternoon tomorrow"
"Tomorrow? So it'll be out all night and morning?"
"It's a guess but... looks that way" pushing up his frog cap slightly to get a better inspection of the busted generator, "I'll see what I can do"
"Thank you Flycatcher"
"No problem" he smiled, eyes looking up from behind the barrier of wild brown hair.

Back in the tiny box stuck in absolute darkness both the sheriff and [Y/N] lay asleep. In two hours gone by, Bigby stayed in his position whilst you had shifted, twisted and moved any way you could in your slumber. You now lay completely on the floor, head rested comfortably on Bigbys lap, sleep filled face facing the lower abdomen of the snoring man and hand tightly hugging his left leg.
Fidgeting and mumbling nonsense in his sleep, Bigby was abruptly awoken when you had pinched him in your sleep. Golden orbs shooting open shot their attention to you asleep slightly higher on his lap. Forgetting that he had put you in that position made him regret it now.
Since he couldn't exactly move right now.
Still staring he watched you sleep. Your [H/C] hair waving across your face and the twitch that caught your hand leading another pinch on his leg. He bit his tongue to not let a single swear bark out for the pain, and as to not awake you. You began mumbling now and Bigby listened carefully...

"Mmm..." the hum of your lips vibrating on his thigh made a slight groan slip through his lips. He decide to move you but another mumble caught his ear.
"Sheriff..." His actions now coming to an absolute halt he felt slightly amused at your sleeping talk.
"You dreaming bout me, huh?" Chuckling amusingly to himself he awaited more information on your dream. However no more mumbled out, instead you began pouting your lips and twisting in your sleep. Which lead you to roll off his lap and wake up with a shock.

Waking up with my face flat on the elevators floor was absolutely awful! I could smell and almost taste the salty... oldness ughhh!
I quickly pushed myself up and saw the shadow of someone staring at me with a face desperately trying to hold back a laugh.

Bigbys.

"What?" I asked using my sleeve to try wipe the dirt from the carpet off my cheeks.
"Hm? Nothing" him coughing with the sound of laughter inside made me curious.
"I'm not stupid you know. You're all innocent over there and trying so hard not to laugh"
"You really wanna know?"
"Well, yes"
He sat up slightly and crossed his arms, "just seems like you were having a nice little dream"
Oh no. I know I dream a lot but I don't talk in my sleep... do I?!
And I always remember my dreams and the one I had was about...

Oh shit.

I do talk in my sleep and he heard it all...

Shit.

__________________

Hope you enjoying this little short story! Next one will be last and will have... You know what 😏
And I know it ain't everyone's cup of tea so I'll post two chapter next! So if you want to skip the smutty chap then you can read the next one which won't have any ☺️
So until then STAY AWESOME!! ✌️