Anniversary

(Very Smutty Chapter Ahead)

[Y/N] P.O.V

Well the tale never ends does it? Yes I'm still married to The Big Bad Wolf and nothing has really happened in the year gone by... Okay maybe a few things has happened. But do you really want me to blab on about those. Yes? Why?

Ugh.. fine, let's keep this short so I can get to the point of tonight. Well for one... Umm... Bigbys birthday was last month and Fabletown held a surprise party for him which was a brilliant night. Snow has officially met someone. I know! It's Crane! Haha, no I'm only joking! Imagine that... ughh. No, some new fable came through town and I have to admit he was a hunk of a guy! Another some sort of beast thing... I don't really know she only told me last week!

Okay I think I bored you enough. Back to tonight! Bigby had sent the cubs to Reds place so we had the house to ourselves! We're just finished dinner and Bigby had just left when I started telling you everything!

He walked back in with a bottle of champagne in his hands. Classy him. I smiled up at him as he pulled his hand out to me, "C'mon let's drink this upstairs" he smirked and I was grabbing his hand quickly. His smooth words always brought me to shaky legs, I've been with him so long now that he still does it to me! He held my hand as we walked up the stairs and into the bedroom. I gasped at the sight before me. The room was being lit by a few scented candles and fresh rose petals were sprinkled on the bed. Really Bigby does do a lot for me. "What's all this?" I asked and he just shrugged his shoulders, "anniversaries are special, so I figured why not make the night extra special"

Still got it. I smiled at him pulling him toward the bed. I sat down while he tried getting the cork popped off. This did remind me of a certain dream I had before... except for the whole naked Bigby.What the hell was going on in my head that day? I watched as he grunted trying to pull the cork until it popped out, smashing into the mirror. I started laughing at the terrified face he was pulling at me. Probably thinking I was mad at him for breaking the one mirror I used in the house. I was, but who cares! "Nicely done" I joked and he took a swig from the bottle.

"Why thank you, I got a nice aim, huh?" He joked with me obviously knowing I wasn't mad at him. I held my glass to him and he filled the bubbly alcohol inside. I took a sip from the tall glass feeling the effects hitting me straight away. It was strong, but boy was it good!
Bigby put the bottle on the beside table and rolled onto the bed pulling me with him, which of course led to me spilling my drink on myself. He always made me do that!

"Thanks for spilling about the 20th drink on me!"

"Sorry" he laughed pulling me on top of him. Right down to business, huh? Not unusual.

I kissed him tasting both the alcohol and cheesecake we had just eaten downstairs on his tongue. His hands found the zipper on my dress and I heard him oh so casually zip it down. I sat up removing the dress as I now sat in my blue and pink lace bra and panties. I noticed his eyes ogle what I had on. Like every time.
I grabbed his red checked shirt unbuttoning it slowly, teasing him.

Which I knew he absolutely hates. He grabbed my hands once I finally reached his third button and stared at me. I smirked at him evilly knowing he hated what I was doing to him. I pushed my hands under his shirt and pushed the shirt over his head so I got a nice view of his perfect chest I loved and made me melt inside. It had gotten more muscular since I first saw it, his shoulders and arms especially. Mmm, I love it. I traced my palms around his chest feeling his eyes still staring at me. I looked at him to yes, in fact, see he was still staring at me.

"What?" I asked and I saw him close his eyes and a wide grin form. Okay...

I pushed my hands down lower onto his pants. Every time I did this I felt a shiver spark down my spine. He sat up a little as I pushed around the more evident thing he wanted me to pay attention to. I rubbed beside it, teasing him again. He growled at me, but hearing him do that didn't frighten me. He gripped my waist as I rubbed his legs. I felt him grip my ass making me moan at the sudden touch. I looked into his now blazing gold eyes, that toothily grin of his plastered on his broadening face. I leaned into kiss him his tongue instantly meeting mine the second our lips met. He was really in the mood tonight.
He pushed down my panties... actually shredding them off the small distance he pulled them down. I glared at him and he smirked at me, "that's for the teasing [Y/N]"

Hate it when he rips any of my clothes, which by this stage was a lot! He rubbed up and down my waist as I got to work on his belt. "C'mon get that bad boy out!" He groaned and I stopped what I was doing bursting into laughter. "Excuse me?" I barely said still laughing.
"What?" He smirked innocently at me. He's drunk. He has to be!

"Never mind" I shuck my head pulling his belt loose and unzipping his pants. I pulled down his pants as I heard him kick them to the floor. So now Bigby was sitting in his black and white briefs with that 'bad boy', as he likes to call it, trapped inside really begging to get out. I slipped my hand into them, feeling what hid underneath. He looked into my eyes trying to keep a straight face but then his lip twitched and his eyes fell shut when I rubbed circles on the tip. I sat onto his lap feeling him poking me. He pulled down his briefs and moaned feeling it hitting against me. "You want it don't you?" He laughed grabbing himself and teasing me with it.

"Oh I do Bigby" I decided to play along with his foreplay since he was having too much fun with it. I shuffled back grabbing him and licking his full length. He grunted at it and lay back on the bed. I took him into my mouth sucking him. He pushed his hands around my hair, pushing it out of my face as I picked up the speed. His head fell back moaning and cursing to the ceiling as I pleased him.

"Ooo [Y/N]... like that" he mumbled placing his hand on my head, guiding me. "I'm guna..!" He howled as I pulled him out and stroked the last few making him fall over the edge, spilling himself. I moaned at him licking him as he was sitting up quickly "that's so fucking hot" he grunted lifting me onto his lap again.

He pushed into me and my eyes rolled into the back of my head. He pulled off my bra and kissed my breasts as he started slowly moving in and out. God I never felt this amazing in a long time. His mouth slobbered on my breast as he picked up on his action. He nipped me making me tug at his hair feeling him thrust deeper into me. Fuck he's amazing tonight!

(A/N what am I writing! O.o)

He pushed me onto my back as he hovered above me picking up speed and licking my neck. "Ughh! Tell me who's it is! Ooo the... best!" He moaned into my ear and I started laughing to myself again. Okay we haven't done this in a very long time but Bigby here was really enjoying himself, a lot!

"Tell me [Y/N]!" He growled staring down into my eyes as he went harder. I screamed his name moaning uncontrollably!

"It's yours Bigby! All... ahhhh yours!" I moaned gripping his hard back as my head was buried into the crook of his neck screaming his name, curses and whatever else.
"Ooo...[Y/N]! Fuck it is!" He grunted into my ear licking my neck and a few more thrusts from him sent me over the edge. I ended up biting his neck and screaming as he kept going. 2 minutes more of him thrusting had him following me digging his sharp canines into my neck as he howled into my sweating flesh.

He pulled his teeth out and I could fell myself bleeding. He licked the blood away kissing it after. Great. That's never going to go. His face rose looking down at me, "fuck [Y/N]... that was the... best one yet!" He panted kissing me and I could taste the salty blood off his tongue. Ugh, my blood. He pulled back and then collapsed next to me. He pulled me into his embrace and hugged me close.

"Red is taking the cubs more often"

"If you keep this up you'll have another litter of cubs Bigby" I panted into his chest and he started chuckling.

___________________

What have I written... 🙈 I'm guna go hide for a while guys! 👋 buh bye!

STAY AWESOME! ✌️