"I think someone had a good night's rest." Sage nodded, but Liam taunted her by sticking out his tongue, causing her to do the same while she managed to get to her feet. Her eyes scanned the room, and a smile graced the newcomers as she recognized the wolves from last night.

Liam groaned as Sage stole the blanket they shared, throwing it over her shoulders as she made her way over to Jade.

It was a polite gesture, as it was the start of Sage making her own choices and came forward with the action. And it defiantly brought the morning to be better than the last few days. Even though Sage still remained silent in the company of others.

The young she-wolf found herself drawing and writing the words she's seen before, and while they didn't make much sense to those around her, it proved that she was trying, and that's all that mattered.

Jade offered to help her figure out the shower, but ultimately the Luna remained in the bathroom in showing her the nobs and what products to use.

In the end, it had destroyed Sage's fear of showers, and she liked this one in particular and even enjoyed it. It was warm, and the pressure wasn't as rough on her skin. Not to mention Jade was soothing her scalp, all while giving her some much-needed privacy every now and then.

With the showdown between her and the mirror yesterday, Jade felt the need to plant her in front of it, introducing her to her own reflection as she's bound to see them from now on. That, and she felt it was important that Sage had the option to watch what she was doing behind her. Jade was simply brushing and drying her hair, and she finally got the chance to see just how long her hair had grown.

Whenever the nurses would cut it, they'd make it just above the shoulders in such an unsettling way that she couldn't even hide behind.

Now, it was flowing past her breasts, which was one of the things Luke had asked the Luna to address.

Jade quickly realized what the male had meant when she saw that Sage held no regard for decency. The scientists expected her to strip when asked or to shift when told. All of this must've shaped her to be too comfortable showing her skin out to the world.

So there was a lesson on not showing her private parts to others.

"Males. Males don't get to see those." Sage pointed to them, and Jade nodded her head. "They're breasts. That's how we're able to feed our pups." Her wolf definitely understood that idea and nodded.

They weren't for show.

Soon after, Jade threw over a comfortable sports bra for Sage to settle into. It was tight around her chest that she tried to settle in correctly, but it didn't work.

"No." She said with a huff, causing Jade to grow amused. "You have to wear it. It protects them. And no more males get a peek at them, alright? Hide them."

Although it was an odd sort of rule in her mind, Sage sort of understood the concept that followed with wearing shoes like the humans did. "Shoes?"

"No, you don't have to wear shoes right now...You know, if you ever want to change packs, Sage, you give me a call. I'll be more than happy to set you up here in Mystic Grimm." Sage didn't realize this was starting to be a goodbye, not until she was pulled into a hug with the kind she-wolf.

And Sage bit back a whine, wondering why her wolf felt so content to stay when she has only met this female not too long ago.

Mystic Grimm gifted the three traveling wolves supplies and money, as well as gassing up the Mercedes in hopes it will get them closer to Crescent Moon without the need of stopping. They already made it halfway. It'd be more or less than a straight shot from here on.