Spaghetti - Chisato/Sora

Anime: Love is Like a Cocktail

Trigger Warnings: Smoke, Fire, Coughing

Happy Ending

———
(Y/n) POV
———

I quickly ran from my papa as he chased me around the living room. I climbed over the couch as quickly as I could—giggling up a storm—and suddenly heard the click of a door. I ran to the front door, seeing mama shutting the door and taking off her shoes. Papa not far behind me as he continued to chase me.

I laughed as I hid behind mama's legs—trying to escape papa's clutches—giggling. Mama laughed a bit as she and papa kissed. I gagged, "Grooossss." I stuck my tongue out at them.

They laughed as mama rolled her eyes and picked me up, setting me on her hip.

"Just wait till you're older, boys will be lining up to give you a smooch!" She booped my nose. I stuck out my tongue making a sour face, "Ewwwww! Nooo! Boys are ickyyy!" Papa laughed and nodded, "Yes yes, they are icky, never date one!" He pointed his finger up.

Mama rolled her eyes with a grin as papa laughed. We all walked to the living room. Mama set me down as her and papa went to the kitchen, "How does spaghetti sound for dinner?" Papa asked. I nodded, "Mama mia!" I referenced Mario's catchphrase. Papa laughed. Mama sat down at the table.

She turned on the tv putting on some cartoons. I was instantly sucked in as I sat on the floor and watched the pictures on the screen.

What seems like hours—20 minutes—finally the spaghetti is ready, "Dinners ready!" Papa calls as he sets the dishes down on the table.

I bounce over to the table—getting a little- a lot of help climbing the chair—and sit on the chair.

Papa and mama talk while I stuff my face with spaghetti, and at times mama cleaning my face with her napkin.

When we finish, papa takes the dishes and starts to clean up. I wash a few forks earning a few head pats and praises from mama and papa.

I grin happily at them and trot back to the living room. Mama is watching tv. I get a wonderful idea and run to my bedroom. "Be careful!" Papa calls. I loudly hum back as I open the door to my room.

I climb onto my bed and grab two teddy bears. One is white with blue eyes and a yellow belly, while the other one is brown with a green apron on. Mama and papa had gotten me these for a birthday present. I named the white one Cheese—Chi (Chisato) rhymes with cheese—and the brown one Soup—the first two letters of Sora rhymes with soup—.

I hop off my bed and run back to the living room. Papa and mama are sitting on the couch talking. They take note of me quickly and wave me over to the couch with them.

I smile brightly and climb onto the couch—with help of course—sitting between papa and mama.

They smile back at me and poke my belly while cuddling with me. I let out a few squeals and giggles, squirming for freedom. They finally stop torturing me and laugh along with me.

We all sit there on the couch and laugh.

Once we're done laughing, mama and papa go back to chatting and watching tv. Mama holds me in her lap as I play with Cheese and Soup.

I slowly get bored of playing with Cheese and Soup, letting out a yawn. Guess I was tired also..

Papa hums, "Looks like little (Y/n) is sleepy." Papa pats my head. I rub my eyes and relax against mama. Mama laughs and pats my head too, "I'll put her to bed then." Papa nods and gives me and mama a kiss on the forehead.