In Another Life - Ningguang

Game; Genshin Impact

TW; Blood

Bad Ending

Extra; (Y/n) is as tall as Lumine (5'2). The Jade Chamber shown here is not canon to the one shown in Genshin Impact.

Requested by; LOVEFEV4R

UNEDITED.
---
(3rd Person POV)
---
One Year Prior to Present Time
-

"Ugh, she's just so- so--!"

"Perfect?"

"Yeah! Exactly!"

Ganyu giggled as (Y/n) continued to go on and on about how much she loved Lady Ningguang.

"So, what'll you do then?"

(Y/n)'s brows furrowed. "What do you mean?" Her head fell to the side in confusion.

Ganyu blinked, also becoming confused. "About your feelings? Will you try asking Lady Ningguang out on a date?"

"A DATE?!" (Y/n) exclaimed, Ganyu instantly shushing her.

(Y/n) nervously chuckled and apologized to the few people in the room.

If Ganyu had to describe (Y/n) in one word, it would be 'dog.' Or better yet, 'puppy.' She seemed to bond with anyone given the time and could make friends in a millisecond. Not to mention that fact that she wasn't even a vision wielder yet was the Sect. Director for the Millelith.

This position put her at the top of the Millelith, meaning she was the one who took in any new recruits, did the paperwork for the multitude of weapons, and was responsible for all the men under the Millelith.

(Y/n) was currently sitting at a table with Ganyu on the building in front of Yujing Terrace.

The two chatted for a little longer before (Y/n) stood up with a yawn, stretching her back and earning a few audible pops in return.

"Want me to grab you some lunch, Ganyu? Or would you like to tag along with me to Wanmin Restaurant?"

Ganyu hums, looking down at the multiple folders and papers on her desk. She remains silent for another minute until she stood with a smile. "I'd like to accompany you."

(Y/n) smiled back. "Good! I'm sure Xiangling will be excited and maybe we'll be able to feed the stray dogs on our way back!" She cheered causing Ganyu to chuckle.

"That sounds quite nice but make sure not to neglect your own duties when we get back to Yujing Terrace." Ganyu lightly scolded.

(Y/n) nervously chuckled as she scratched the back of her head. "I won't! I won't!"

Ganyu gave her a skeptical look.

-

"Xiangling!" (Y/n) called out with a grin.

Xiangling turned around from the chopping board and her lips turned upwards into a smile as she noticed the two familiar figures. "(Y/n)! Ganyu!"

Xiangling threw a few words her dad's way--Chef Mao--and walked out from behind the counter and over to the two.

(Y/n) greeted Xiangling with a hug while Ganyu stood slightly awkwardly as Xiangling's extroverted nature took over and enveloped Ganyu in a hug as well.

Ganyu would probably never get used to those, but she didn't dislike them.

"You guys here to eat? Want me to start cooking up your guy's usuals?"

"Yes please! Have any new dishes for us to try?" (Y/n) asked as her and Ganyu stood by the counter, waving at Chef Mao for a split second before turning back to Xiangling who was gathering the ingredients.