Sequence of Events - PT 2

TW; Starving Self, Thoughts of Suicide, Violence

Extra; Things will not be following the canon My Hero Academia lore.

Suicide Hotline; 1-800-273-8255

Good Ending

Unedited
---
(3rd Person POV)
-

"Good morning, Sachiko."

The elderly woman smiled as she walked into the kitchen. "Good morning to you too, (Y/n)."

The girl with dull (h/c)-hair and tired eyes nodded, giving a small smile in return.

"I made eggs and toast for breakfast; I hope that was all right." (Y/n) spoke softly as she looked back at the pan of scrambled eggs in front of her.

"Of course, it's fine, dear. Thank you for cooking and hanging the laundry." Sachiko's seemingly closed eyes glanced over to the opened fusama--the sliding door panel that lead to the wrap around outer corridor.

(Y/n) hummed as she grabbed a plate from the cabinet nearby. "You say that every morning, complimenting whatever tasks I've completed."

Sachiko chuckled. "It's good to tell people that you're thankful for their help. It reminds them that they're making a difference. That their help matters."

"Ah, with age does come wisdom." (Y/n) jokes, plating the eggs next to the toast that had already been buttered and had jam spread across.

Sachiko thanked (Y/n) for the food, slowly chewing the piece of toast.

"(Y/n)..." A sleepy voice called.

The (h/c)-haired girl looked over at the entryway and gave a small smile. "Good morning, breakfast is ready."

"Sachi." Sachiko hummed, looking over at her granddaughter. "How did you sleep?"

"Good." Sachi yawned, taking her seat at the table next to her grandma and smiling up at (Y/n) when the girl set a plate of eggs and toast in front of her.

Sachiko watched as (Y/n) proceeded to clean the dishes rather than sit and join them for breakfast.

"Sachi, could you get (Y/n) two yogurt packs from the fridge? She seems to have forgotten about her own toast and eggs." Sachiko smiled down at Sachi, the little girl smiling and nodding as a reply. "Okay!"

(Y/n) didn't acknowledge the two's conversation until Sachi tugged at the side of her pink apron that read 'Mr. Good Lookin' is Cookin'.

"Thank you, Sachi." (Y/n) gave a tired smile and took the yogurt packs, patting Sachi's head then watching her run back to her seat.

"If you can't eat both, then just eat the one. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day you know." Sachiko said, using her chopsticks to place a few eggs atop her toast.

"You're right." (Y/n) nodded, placing the washed dishes to the side to allow them to dry.

"Come sit with us!" Sachi grinned, revealing two missing teeth.

Sachi and Sachiko both shared green eyes and brown hair--Sachiko's being much more faded than her grandchild's.

(Y/n)'s mind drifted off to when she'd first met the old woman as she sipped on the yogurt pack.

-

The rain felt uncomfortable, and the dark clouds blocked out any chance of sunlight.

"What am I doing..?" (Y/n) mumbled to herself, her irises swirling and the bags under her eyes sinking in further and further.