Stay - Abby Anderson

Game; The Last of Us Part II

TW; Blood & Gore

Good Ending

Extra;
- Information on Character Heights is scarce, so I apologize if something isn't correct/canon.

- Light Smut.

- Unedited

---
(3rd Person POV)
---

"Rise and shine pendejo!"

The (h/c) haired girl yelped as she fell off the side of her bed, groaning as she slowly sat up from the carpeted floor, glaring at the faint laughter coming from the doorway.

"Well good morning to you too." (Y/n) said, rolling her eyes as she got up from the floor and sat on the edge of her bed.

"You know it's noon, right?" Manny's grin never leaves his face as he watches (Y/n) fall back onto her bed.

"Come on, your girlfriend is waiting for us in the gym." Manny makes a kissy face at (Y/n) who only groans once more and waves her hand absentmindedly.

"She's not my girlfriend!" (Y/n) replies, using her hand to point a finger gun towards Manny.

"Sure, now hurry up unless you want to miss out on the daily WLF ass whooping."

"Oh shit- why didn't you get me up earlier! Perra estúpida!" (Y/n) quickly got up, going through her chest of clothes that sat at the end of her bed, grabbing out her usual outfit.

"You're the stupid bitch!" He retorted with a chuckle.

Her 'usual' outfit consisted of a stained grey shirt that had the words, 'Cowboy Bebop' printed into the fabric, granted the words were clearly scratched up--having been a victim to time--but it was still 'hella cool' in (Y/n)'s words. Pair that with a pair of rugged and faded blue jeans and you have yourself an outfit.

She took a moment to look out the window that lined her wall, the side of her bed placed neatly next to it.

She considered herself lucky to get a room with a nice view. The room wasn't big, but it worked for (Y/n). At least it had enough room to hold a bookshelf that held her manga and worn-down DVD cases of anime.

"Hurry up!" Manny whined, his patience growing thin as he leaned against the doorway.

"All right! All right! So impatient." (Y/n) scoffed, grabbing her blue bomber jacket from the ground and hopping along on one foot as she struggled to get her other foot into the damn black converse.

"Let's go!" She shoved Manny as she ran past him and out her door, laughing as she heard Manny shout cusses at her in Spanish.

(Y/n) obviously made it to the training area first, bursting through the door and waiting a few feet in front of it.

Manny was the next one to come through the door, panting lightly from having ran to catch up to the girl.

"You puta!" He huffed, shoving her shoulder as the two made their way to the center of the gym, a large empty mat covering the ground.

A few of the WLF men and women had gotten off the workout machines and gathered around in a circle to watch the new recruits who stood aimlessly in the center.

(Y/n) looked around, eyes peeled before spotting the person she was searching for. A large smile spread across her lips as she maneuvered through the soldiers.

Abby wasn't surprised at all when she felt a weight hop onto her back, her hands darting down to hold up the body's thighs.

"Hey Abs!" (Y/n) exclaimed.